Bring Back Scorpion!

#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

I say let someone else be venom I for one loved Gargon when he was the Scorpion he was my all time Favorite villain any one else think so?

#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree!

#3 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as when he is brought back he gets a power boost.

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Doom said:
"I say let someone else be venom I for one loved Gargon when he was the Scorpion he was my all time Favorite villain any one else think so?"

Gargon is the Venom right now right?
#5 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Iron Doom said:
"I say let someone else be venom I for one loved Gargon when he was the Scorpion he was my all time Favorite villain any one else think so?"

Gargon is the Venom right now right?"
yea he is. And he is lame, even the suite knows he is lame it talks shit to him. Let Brock be Venom again I say.
#6 Posted by Elian Allen (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed I want Eddie as Venom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#7 Posted by KasadyCarnage (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw Scorpian and Venom! Bring back Carnage! He is the best villian ever!

#8 Posted by sora_thekey (8154 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you ever play the Spider-Man movie video game?

Did you see the suit he had on there?
Yeah he should come back like that!

#9 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom is the Number one Spider-man Villain he is Popular than Carnage becuase look at the things that Venom has done with other host Life Mac Gargan and Eddie Brock

#10 Posted by War Killer (19995 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion was one of my favorite Spidey villians, and I was hoping with NWTD, we would see him return (But we know how that went), I would love to see Mac go back to being Scorpion, but I don't want them to just throw away Venom, if they do the story right, then Yes I would love to see him return

And believe it or not, I liked this new look, I really did

#11 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

just so you know their already is a new scorpion in the marvel universe and its a girl named Carmilla black

carmilla black aka scorpion

#12 Posted by War Killer (19995 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nahero said:
"just so you know their already is a new scorpion in the marvel universe and its a girl named Carmilla black

carmilla black aka scorpion
"
It's just not the same
#13 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

dosen't have to be

#14 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@KasadyCarnage:  I dont like carnage, he's retarded

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.