Scorpion in Injustice (Theory Why)

#1 Posted by ccraft (5312 posts) - - Show Bio

So Injustice has been saying "there's a good reason why he's here"

My Theory is Scorpion will most likely make an appearance in the Injustice comic.

Any one else want to see Scorpion in the Injustice comic?

#2 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5968 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted Darkseid or Martian Manhunter

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I'm not even a fan of him appearing in the first place.

I wanted Darkseid or Martian Manhunter

I'd rather Darkseid, honestly. But MM would be cool.

#4 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (22665 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos didn't have a story other than his bio and ending, or made any appearance or impact to speak of in the story. I don't think Scorpion will be any different. He should have stayed in Mortal Kombat instead.

#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33634 posts) - - Show Bio

It turns out it was never Scorpion and it's actually MM in disguise

or

Scorpion is going to become part of the DCU and will make his appearance at the end of Trinity War and the get his own ongoing

#6 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5968 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Darkseid is my first choice who I wanted to be in the game since I heard about it. He would be a much better character than Batgirl or killer frost.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

#8 Edited by k4tzm4n (45923 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll blatantly ask Tom Taylor on Twitter.

Staff
#9 Edited by AmazingWebHead (2855 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about you guys, but I love it when completely out-of-context characters inexplicably become playable in videogames.

#10 Posted by ccraft (5312 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Cool, it would be awesome if he said yes.

or

Scorpion is going to become part of the DCU and will make his appearance at the end of Trinity War and the get his own ongoing

Why do people think that!? lol

I'd love to have Scorpion in the DCU after the trinity war.

Kratos didn't have a story other than his bio and ending, or made any appearance or impact to speak of in the story. I don't think Scorpion will be any different. He should have stayed in Mortal Kombat instead.

My main reason is that Injustice has been saying "there's a good reason why Scorpion is in Injustice" So I think they will put him in the comic.

#11 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

first sketch reminds me of michael turner's work

#12 Edited by ccraft (5312 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33634 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: did there use to be a "Lets Fight In Injustice" thread on here?

#14 Posted by Z3RO180 (6592 posts) - - Show Bio

So people want the rumours of scorpion going to be in injustice to be true and now that they are people are complaining ?

#15 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Scorpion is a great addition as DLC.

Still i want to see Martian Manhunter, or Booster.

#16 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13274 posts) - - Show Bio

or

im guessing they're referring to his ending.

#17 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33634 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

or

What was his ending?

#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13274 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

or

What was his ending?

trigon dragged him into the Injustice universe an Scorpion overthrows him an takes control of his army.

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33634 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

or

What was his ending?

trigon dragged him into the Injustice universe an Scorpion overthrows him an takes control of his army.

huh, you think it's a "teaser of things to come" type deal? What characters do you like playing as? I got the game yesterday.

#20 Edited by ccraft (5312 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: did there use to be a "Lets Fight In Injustice" thread on here?

I haven't seen any

@z3ro180 said:

So people want the rumours of scorpion going to be in injustice to be true and now that they are people are complaining ?

I think it will be interesting to see Tom Taylor write Scorpion into Injustice

I think Scorpion is a great addition as DLC.

Still i want to see Martian Manhunter, or Booster.

Agreed, I think MM is a sure thing! But I hope he gets a different costume design than the one it showed at the end of Scorpions announcement trailer.

#21 Posted by KingAres109 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

I think him and Batgirl are the worst chracters you can have in Injustice.Batgirl just means theirs too many Batman chracters.Scorpion is a slap to the face,and just being lazy.I can name at least "5" DC ppl who would've been great instead of these boring a*ses.I mean why have Flash and Aquaman if your not going to have Black Manta or Gorilla Grodd??Seriously they could have used:Orion,Darkseid,Dr.Fate,Martian Manhunter,Mirror Master,Firestorm,Zatanna,The Spectre,Captain Atom,Alan Scott,Cheetah,Red Tornado,Dr.Mid-Nite,Big Barda,Brainiac..You see how many I named??Lol..Ed Boon just doesn't care what the fans think or feel.Because if he did,he wouldn't have put a out place character on the game.He had to put some MK guy just to spite us.

#22 Posted by ccraft (5312 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingares109: imo Scorpion is the best DLC so far, and I wouldn't be surprised if Zod becomes available in 2 weeks. I also wouldn't be surprised if they make Zod a complete badass either, he has the potential to be the best out of those 4.

"Black Manta or Gorilla Grodd Orion, Darkseid, Dr.Fate, Martian Manhunter, Mirror Master, Firestorm, Zatanna, The Spectre, Captain Atom, Alan Scott, Cheetah, Red Tornado, Dr.Mid-Nite, Big Barda, Brainiac"

While I do agreed that some of those you listed would be cool to have, there's always more DLC coming, and most likely a sequel that those characters could be in.

#23 Edited by Black_Claw (2997 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion got in soley because he's the mascot of Netherealm and nothing more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.