Follow

Scorn

Character » Scorn appears in 24 issues.

Shriek's Psychiatrist at Ravencroft who becomes the new host for the Carnage symbiote. She later gains her own symbiote, a spawn of Carnage, and names herself Scorn.

Theory: What Scorn will do in Carnage: USA.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By InnerVenom123

CARNAGE USA #2 SPOILERS.

If you've read Carnage: USA #2, then you know Scorn and some others are being dispatched to handle Carnage's latest rampage.

Given how the writing has clearly demonstrated Scorn's bio-mechanical prowess... I had a stray thought, that I realize could actually be a big part of the story.

No Caption Provided

Scorn merging the sonic gun that The Thing failed to use on Carnage into her arm.

Think that'd be a neat idea? I kinda do.

Foreshadowing?
    Foreshadowing?

Also, after more thought, it seems as if she could also "put down" the remnants of the Hybrid symbiote, out of pity.

No Caption Provided

Remember in the first CARNAGE mini-series, where she was reminiscing about her old dog, and came to the realization that some things are too dangerous to live?

No Caption Provided

It seems like too much of a coincidence, in that case, that one of the new remnants of the Hybrid symbiote is also a dog.

No Caption Provided

Am I thinking too much, or is this all perfectly lining together into one big, giant symbiote-massacre?

0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By 0blivion_

Dam! this looks like it gonna be good!

ColonelRunAway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ColonelRunAway

Makes sense.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

Well, I was mostly wrong.

But the sonic gun? I totally f**king called it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.