Schism interview

#1 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw Dust :D 

And Rogue is looking a bit like her 90's self in some of those pics :]

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx:  lol i hope Rogue gets a good part in this, but atleast the interview cleared up some questions i having about the whole event.
#4 Posted by SC (12721 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
I saw Dust :D  And Rogue is looking a bit like her 90's self in some of those pics :]

Aaron writes Rogue great! The first time she has her appear in a cameo role in Wolverine and he has her uppercut him right up into the air old school style! =D  

He has a healthy appreciation for letting her shine.  *grin*

@god_spawn:  Thank you for link! *smile* 
#5 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: Your welcome SC :D
#6 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: Nice :] 

@god_spawn: I'll be forever disappointed if she doesn't :/
#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Yeah, and i wouldn't be at all surprised if she joins Logan after the split.
#8 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: Actually. I think i might have seen a pic of her and Dazzler standing with Logan. I'll go look for it :]
#9 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: Whoops it's actually Blindfold :P lol 

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Awesome, i see Gambit on that side too...which kinda surprises me actually. Anyways i'm glad i found this, no one is getting killed and the teams are just splitting, i see most people that teamed with Wolverine like X-force are going with him since i see Warren, and Emma and some of the more original X-men like Beast and Iceman seem like they might end up staying with Scott.
#11 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: In my opinion it would have been really interesting if Emma didn't side with Scott, but i don't really see that happening. Also I'm REALLY glad that no one is getting killed. 

<--- Happy CPG
#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: I think it would be too, but i'm actually gonna have to wait before i say what Emma will do, i don't see her siding with Wolverine i would just kinda be dumbfounded, but i also heard she has some big focusing around her in X-men vol 3 for the next couple of issues with the evolutionaries but money is a bit tight this month so i have to wait and find out, but i think a usual when something is discovered about her, her and cykes have touchy feely moment, hug and kiss and make up and then their relationship is all good again. But because this happens, and has happened i see her still siding with Cyclops. Oh and i saw someone mention the new hellfire club and a possibility Emma will join it , but the interview kinda killed that IMO, since it said there will be a new HFC but involving  a new villain.. I'd hate see her go back and i thought Quarantine kinda proved it that she is done with the HFC.
#13 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: I highly doubt she will be joining the new HFC.
#14 Posted by SC (12721 posts) - - Show Bio

Cho's cheesecake is freshly baked by Aunt Sara herself! Greg Land's cheesecake is old and moldy and high fat with no taste and just off! Hey... just saying!  

I LOVE seeing Rogue fly though stuff... like a truck! 

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (37371 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Yeah..and i actually kinda hope this whole event is pushed out in 2 week intervals like Marvel has been doing, it's a huge deal and the X-men are my fave franchise and i want to know what happens as soon as possible since the roster is so huge lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.