Why didn't they just let her keep pretending?

#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

She willed her "children" into existence, so why did the avengers insist on telling her they weren't real? Before Vision and the kree invasion happened of course.

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

But they are real...

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm talking about back in Avengers Disassembled, where Janet Lets it slip that Wanda though she could have twins.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"i'm talking about back in Avengers Disassembled, where Janet Lets it slip that Wanda though she could have twins."
It was an accident and she slowly snapped.
#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"She willed her "children" into existence, so why did the avengers insist on telling her they weren't real? Before Vision and the kree invasion happened of course."
Seems like they slipped her the red pill
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"pixelized said:
"i'm talking about back in Avengers Disassembled, where Janet Lets it slip that Wanda though she could have twins."
It was an accident and she slowly snapped."
yes of course, but it was all erased from her memory, so how did she put that puzzle back together?
#7 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

The mind is a complicated thing. Maybe it was more shoved back then erased.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

If they didn't tell her..The original Vision would still be alive,Iron Man would have dropped She-Hulk,Jack of Hearts wouldn't have died and neither would Hawkeye and ultimately House of M would have never happened.

#9 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

Who originally erased them from her mind? Cause Dr. Strange didn't even know they weren't real.

#10 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"The mind is a complicated thing. Maybe it was more shoved back then erased."
also, she said something along the lines of "why do they ALL keep saying i've had kids" to Agatha. Why and When did they ALL have time to tell Wanda that she made up her children?
#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Who originally erased them from her mind? Cause Dr. Strange didn't even know they weren't real."
Harkness.

Vance Astro said:
"If they didn't tell her..The original Vision would still be alive,Iron Man would have dropped She-Hulk,Jack of Hearts wouldn't have died and neither would Hawkeye and ultimately House of M would have never happened."
exactly
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Gambler said:
"Who originally erased them from her mind? Cause Dr. Strange didn't even know they weren't real."
Harkness.

Vance Astro said:
"If they didn't tell her..The original Vision would still be alive,Iron Man would have dropped She-Hulk,Jack of Hearts wouldn't have died and neither would Hawkeye and ultimately House of M would have never happened."
exactly
"
They had to tell her though.Sooner or later somebody was going to f#ck up and tell her.If not that she would have found some way to realize they weren't real.Weird she didn't just have kids like a normal person instead of spawning them with reality manipulation.
#13 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

She cant have real kids.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"She cant have real kids."
Why not?
#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Gambler said:
Harkness.

Vance Astro said:
exactly
"
They had to tell her though.Sooner or later somebody was going to f#ck up and tell her.If not that she would have found some way to realize they weren't real.Weird she didn't just have kids like a normal person instead of spawning them with reality manipulation."
They said she was physically unable to have kids. I still don't understand why they would do that. It was already blocked from her mind until Janet slipped, she tried to play it off as her being drunk but that didn't go over well. The way the issue was written made it seem as if all the other Avengers decided to offer up information about this pretend life she had, when there was absolutely no reason to do so. I'm upset now. Moonstar is a normie because people with no direct connection to her had oral diarrhea.  I doubt Miss Maximoff would have discovered the truth had no one ever said anything.
#16 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"She cant have real kids."
Why not?"
Cause she was married to a robot:P
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Gambler said:
Harkness.

Vance Astro said:
exactly
"
They had to tell her though.Sooner or later somebody was going to f#ck up and tell her.If not that she would have found some way to realize they weren't real.Weird she didn't just have kids like a normal person instead of spawning them with reality manipulation."
They said she was physically unable to have kids.
No wonder she give unprotected sex as a "welcome back" gift.
#18 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Janet.....

#20 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

JVD looks so lez. She needs hair

#21 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I miss Janet....."
You know, I kinda do to.
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"JVD looks so lez. She needs hair"
I like Janet with short hair.
#23 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I miss Janet....."
You know, I kinda do to."
Same. She has a Fashion Designer name. Her and Boom Boom would have been besties.

Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"JVD looks so lez. She needs hair"
I like Janet with short hair."
really? it's not working for me. Give her the Emma Bob and it should be ok.
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

You know...maybe if Janet was a lesbian..she would be alive.

#25 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"You know...maybe if Janet was a lesbian..she would be alive."
The way hank beat her, you'd think she could survive anything.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
The way hank beat her, you'd think she could survive anything."
I wish he died instead of her.He sucks.His new costume is stupid and he's a little too loyal to Iron Man.
#27 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
The way hank beat her, you'd think she could survive anything."
I wish he died instead of her.He sucks.His new costume is stupid and he's a little too loyal to Iron Man."
He's a crazy person. A Norman Osborn in the making
#28 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Hank Pym. Always have. He's a b!tch. I have a Wizard magazine that details all his f -ups. The list is long.

#29 Edited by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I hate Hank Pym. Always have. He's a b!tch. I have a Wizard magazine that details all his f -ups. The list is long."
I don't mind that he has flaws but he's not even really an asset to the team as far as his powers go.I would rather have Big Bertha on my team than Pym..and furthermore..why is are Pym and Stature on the same team? How lame.
#30 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. agreed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.