Who could play Wanda and Quicksilver in a movie

#1 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth-58163 House of M

#2 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate?  Or 616?
#3 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
either but lets go with 616..
#4 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see James McAvoy as Quicksilver. Idk for Wanda.

#5 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

wanda:  Milla Jovovich or Rachel mcadams
pietro: james marsters or dane cook

#6 Posted by Kamionero111 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Agree on Milla Jovovich and Rachel McAdams as great wandas. I wish Milla had been Black Widow tho... sigh.
Also, I think that Evan Rachel Wood or Rose McGowan would make pretty cool wandas, especially if they go w the more burlesque ultimate style.

For Quicksliver I'd like to see James Masters! LOL U read my mind! I think he'd be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. 

I hope the twins show up in the Magneto movie (if that is even still happening) and the First Class!!! I hope Nick Fury approaches them by the end of the Magneto one! hehehe

#7 Posted by havco (87 posts) - - Show Bio

wanda: serinda swan  or  odette yustman 

pietro: Ian Somerhalder    

#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
Donnie and Marie osmond
#9 Posted by StrangerXL (211 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two takes for each character. 

Scarlet Witch  Take One-  Younger Initial Appearance : Allison Miller.  

Scarlet Witch Take Two : Older Present Day Appearance :  Alicia Minshew. 

Quicksilver Take One-  Younger Initial Appearance : Tom Felton. 

Quicksilver Take Two : Older Present Day Appearance : Andy Whitfield. 

#10 Posted by OptimusPrime114 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert Pattinson as Quicksilver 
-Now before you post your "I hate twilight" rants, I have good reasons why Rob should be Pietro.
 1) Photoshop his hair white and you'll see he looks like Pietro
 2) He's a douche and so is Pietro. 
 3) He is not a bad actor, just because he's in Twilight. So, stop thinking these people can't act because they're Twilight or Disney. This sort of discrimination needs to stop.

#11 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryan Hanson could bring out a little bit of a 'fun' side to Quicksilver on screen. (: Watch him on 'Veronica Mars' and you'll see what I mean. 
I think Alexis Bledel has such a 'bewitching' characteristic. (: so I think she'd be perfect as Wanda, she's a good actress and can probably play the Warm-hearted or angry Wanda very well.
#12 Posted by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio

Pietro:  Christopher Masterson 

He's a funny guy and Quicksilver did have his moments of funny, plus I could see him being the condescending jerk at a moments notice. Also I think he looks the part or at least could look it without too much trouble.

Wanda:  Kate Beckinsale 

I just think Kate reminds me a lot of classic Wanda. Also she's a big name, yeah I know we don't have to have those but studios tend to care about that sort of thing. She's enough of an actress to pull Wanda off well and she has action movie background with pretty much all of her latest string of movies.
#13 Posted by HexThis (901 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wanda and Pietro have such an intense story, such a lush epic life, they should be played by more dramatic actors. I get annoyed when Marvel tries to bypass over a half-century of continuity, I really hope they don't with Wanda & Pietro.  

Quicksilver 

Seth Gabel- He's talented in playing entitled, unstable men with just a touch of pathos to compliment it all. He was really wonderful on Nip/Tuck and Dirty Sexy Money.  

Scarlet Witch 

Rose Byrne- Rose Byrne is a very engaging actress with just the kind of appeal the role would require. Wanda's innocent, she's sensitive and troubled but immensely powerful and compassionate, if you just watch Damages Rose Byrne totally has what it takes.  People always select vixens for female heroines but I believe Wanda's lived to much of a life to be just a pretty face, she needs to be played by a dramatic actress. 

#14 Posted by bingbangboom (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Eva Green is totally Scarlet Witch. She has the look totally down. 

Quicksilver is sort of hard because I would try to match up some of their features or at least the sense of the character to actor. 

I would go with Orlando Bloom because of his body type and possibly the way he could pull off the character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.