Which power you like more?

#1 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like her 616, Ultimate, X-Men Evolution, or Avenger's united we stand powers more? (The latter was put in simply because it had a different usage of her powers). I personally, wish she would come back with more of the X-Men Evolution style powers. Then, she'd be powerful, yet vulnerable.

#2 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite powerset for Wanda is actually Ultimate Wanda's. I think it's a nice mixture of probability warping and magic, plus there's this thing that intrigued me about her summoning things and events from alternate realities instead of altering probabilities, that was nice. Of course we haven't seen much from Ultimate Wanda, but I certainly hope we will soon.

#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Avengers Disassembled/House of M crazy as a sh!t house rat Wanda. 616 version all the way.

#4 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the ultimate cause she's not to powerfull but she still is powerfull in evolution she cant control her powers and she is to confused

#5 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, there is another display to add.  Here are your choices.

616 Scarlet Witch, Ultimate Scarlet Witch, X-Men Evolution Scarlet Witch, Avengers United Scarlet Witch, Wolverine and the X-Men Scarlet Witch

#6 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the ultimate version of her powers. She was not too powerful or too weak, but at a good descent level. Plus the good thing I like about it was that she had to calculate probability to use her powers.

#7 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

i really dont like the wolverine and x-men 1

#8 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Djinn said:
" i really dont like the wolverine and x-men 1 "
Same here.
#9 Posted by Drafta (690 posts) - - Show Bio

616 easy.

#10 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the 616 but 1610 more ;P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.