So, is she... ummm... back??

#1 Edited by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

I soooo miss Wanda!!

Uh-Oh

#2 Edited by War Killer (20210 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's about time she returned, she'll most likely fully return at the end of Children's Crusade.

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish Children's Crusade was every month instead of every other month.

#4 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" I wish Children's Crusade was every month instead of every other month. "
Same here! 
#5 Edited by War Killer (20210 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @Gambit1024 said:

Same here!  "
Agreed.

It's because of the delays and it being bi-monthly that I wasn't able to keep up with the series... v__v
#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @Gambit1024 said:

Same here!  "
Agreed.It's because of the delays and it being bi-monthly that I wasn't able to keep up with the series... v__v "
That's why I'll just wait for the trade.. But what I did read was awesome. The Young Avengers can definitely hold their own book. And I love Quicksilver, so that just makes it so much better lol
#7 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

But back to Wanda... hopefully she'll return, undo her b*tch fit of hers over "no more mutants"  and lead the Avengers!!
#8 Edited by foldingstar (80 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

"I wish Children's Crusade was every month instead of every other month. "

THIS! I hate the longer wait for it!

And it certainly looks like Wanda is back. Hopefully without the mental health problems.

In a way I hope she doesn't undo M-Day, in my opinion it would then make all the troubles and problems faced with characters since her spell pointless and would completely reduce the significance the whole event had on the mutants in particular and in general Marvel universe.

on another note. I do love that panel. Alot. :)

#9 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
#10 Posted by Arcane (7 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope she can undo what she did and restore the mutant race heck i wish she could restore the dead all those poor kids who was kill
#11 Posted by arcano_19 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

is the phoenix effect, she is now to strong to belong any team :S

#12 Posted by Gold Dust Boi (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@arcano_19 said:
is the phoenix effect, she is now to strong to belong any team :S
Totally!!!
#13 Posted by Zaber (263 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992: So do I. I hope the real Scarlet Witch is back! 
#14 Posted by Gold Dust Boi (516 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading Children's Crusade #6 (I won't give spoiler, go read my review) I am so happy Wanda is back and they even made her slightly less powerful (thats what it seems like to me since she can't wave a wand and undo M-Day the way she sneezed and caused it).  I think that after CC (which I think chronologically will fall after Fear Itself and Schism) we will see arcs in Avengers and X-Factor and a few other books to deal with the real ramifications of her return and repowering some mutants but I am really glad that they chose to focus this story mostly on her reunion with her children.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.