Scarlet Witch's Return.....what do you think will happen to her?

Posted by White Angel Of Death (667 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think she'll retain her reality altering powers? Or just be Powerless?

#1 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

Still too early to call, but i think she'll still have her powers

#2 Posted by Pizawle (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

Do not know, but reality alteration is handled so poorly with her. The level to which she can change things makes her God like which is ridiculous in the context.

#3 Posted by ArtJoker (521 posts) - - Show Bio
@123422 said:
" Still too early to call, but i think she'll still have her powers "
The children's crusade is nine parts so I am expecting a lot of twists and turns(been going strong so far), It looks like she might have her powers since she's wearing the costume, and i think the assumption is that Doom was manipulating her, however like 123422 said still to early to tell. 

@Pizawle said:
" Do not know, but reality alteration is handled so poorly with her. The level to which she can change things makes her God like which is ridiculous in the context. "
I have to agree, its created many drastic but short lived changes, such as the death and return of Hawkeye(love Hawkeye), seems like some of the writers have been abusing her reality powers. I would honestly Like to see marvel flesh out a solid continuity, seems like a lot of major story arcs are massive What If? ideas written for shock value: House of M, Civil War, AOA. I would not mind the return of the scarlet Witch but I would prefer her powerless or at least not on the God reality manipulating level.
#4 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArtJoker: And it's a bi-monthly, so this'll take some time
#5 Posted by Mutant God (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

She will either die, or be left alone
#6 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like her back on The Avengers, just so it'll actually make the team interesting again >.>

#7 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" I would like her back on The Avengers, just so it'll actually make the team interesting again >.> "
Every team needs a crazy chick that can castrate them at any moment.
#8 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: Yessir.
#9 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio

In what comic will the Scarlet Witch return? 
What is the plot?

#10 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7968 posts) - - Show Bio
"No more Avengers Books" - That would be nice.
#11 Posted by White Angel Of Death (667 posts) - - Show Bio

She's returning in The Childrens Crusade, in which Wiccan and Speed go looking for her again. Magneto and loads of other heroes are gonna be involved too :-D

#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega Ray Jay said:
" "No more Avengers Books" - That would be nice. "
This comment = win.
#13 Posted by bingbangboom (735 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think she will return to the Avengers just yet, mainly because Children's Crusade is on it's own timeline. Also most people know it was because of her that something bad happened, so having her on the team could leave her and the team prone for attacks. I would think that she will just be left alone and maybe just become the mother she always apparently wanted to be.

#14 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Angel Of Death said:
" She's returning in The Childrens Crusade, in which Wiccan and Speed go looking for her again. Magneto and loads of other heroes are gonna be involved too :-D "
When does it come out?
#15 Posted by Mutant God (3080 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
The first two issues are out already
#16 Posted by Edamame (28401 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant God said:
" @Edamame: The first two issues are out already "
Oh. Wow.  I need to head over to the store then.
#17 Posted by N7_Normandy (2411 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose we'll see in a week and a half

#18 Posted by queenfrost_ (2490 posts) - - Show Bio

I think powerless would be the best move. then put back on the Avengers as the stay-at-home-mom

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.