Scarlet Witch reality warping

#1 Posted by Japeto (115 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she can alter reality by manipulating probability field but in order to rewrite history in HoM she had to change the past not the present how is that possible?

#2 Posted by Edamame (28375 posts) - - Show Bio

It is possible because the writers willed it so.  By the way, HOM is not 616. = D

#3 Posted by Japeto (115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" It is possible because the writers willed it so.  By the way, HOM is not 616. = D "
Yeah I know but to me makes no sense.
#4 Posted by Edamame (28375 posts) - - Show Bio

That is why  HOM is not 616.

#5 Posted by Japeto (115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" That is why  HOM is not 616. "
Hehe ok.
#6 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio

Her main powers were to alter probability, the limited way of warping reality. But Cinthon, enhance her due her birth on the mountain which gave her the potential to manipulate reality.

#7 Edited by Japeto (115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix: That makes much more sense hehe thanks. Are they gonna last forever? Reality manipulation I mean.
#8 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Japeto said:
" @Charmix: That makes much more sense hehe thanks. Are they gonna last forever? Reality manipulation I mean. "
I'm guessing sure, as long as she has that connection to cinthon
#9 Posted by Japeto (115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @Japeto said:
" @Charmix: That makes much more sense hehe thanks. Are they gonna last forever? Reality manipulation I mean. "
I'm guessing sure, as long as she has that connection to cinth  
Yeah. We dont know if she is depowered right know. 
#10 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Japeto said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Japeto said:
" @Charmix: That makes much more sense hehe thanks. Are they gonna last forever? Reality manipulation I mean. "
I'm guessing sure, as long as she has that connection to cinth  
Yeah. We dont know if she is depowered right know.  "
but he was her power, she was merely his transmitter in a sort:/
#11 Posted by cbann (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@japeto: CTHONS magic is what allowed her to manipulate reality. not her innate hex ability

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.