Follow

Scarlet Witch

Character » Scarlet Witch appears in 4412 issues.

The world knows Wanda Maximoff as the Scarlet Witch, with probability manipulation and reality-warping abilities. The twin sister of Quicksilver, mother to Wiccan and Speed, and ex-wife of the Vision; Wanda has taken on many roles throughout her life but will forever be known for causing the Decimation.

Scarlet Witch is a B****

• 55 results
    Echoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Echoes

She (along with marvel's other chicks) is nothing more than c* tease material.

Therefore I could care less.

Puck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Puck

I think Pietro and Wanda both need mental help or a padded cell with a straight jacket.

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Djinn

the decimination was great it was a suprise to me that marvel would do that. i thought they would make a way where it all ixes up and it all rewinds and all mutants are better again. but they didnt which im excited about what i HATE the most is the order and how they sumhow got powers and now people are gettign powers all over the world

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54  Edited By Vindellavon

Decimation was Wanda's way of saying 'it's over.' I honestly believe there's a point a person can take crap from the world before snapping and taking full on revenge one way or another. Wanda snapped, she looked up and said eff you, and poof.

Well, not exactly poof, but you get what I mean.

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By BatDance
    Pania said:
    "

She basically committed a form of genocide to "get back at Daddy".

"
    Her Daddy was a good teacher

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.