Question about Scarlet witches children???

#1 Edited by poisonfleur (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay- I have been reading up on Scarlet Witch and am confused.

I read women of Marvel--- And apparently she was pregnant.

What ever happened to these children? Did she miscarry? Where they born? Did they die? I don't remember her actually having any children or them staying around long.

House of M she created children and they eventually disappeared after house of M.

Who are Wiccan and Speed supposed to be? The souls of her original children when she was pregnant or the remnants of the house of M children she created?

#2 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Okay- I have been reading up on Scarlet Witch and am confused.

I read women of Marvel--- And apparently she was pregnant.

What ever happened to these children? Did she miscarry? Where they born? Did they die? I don't remember her actually having any children or them staying around long.

House of M she created children and they eventually disappeared after house of M.

Who are Wiccan and Speed supposed to be? The souls of her original children when she was pregnant or the remnants of the house of M children she created?

I hpoe this helps..."It was long believed that Billy and Tommy Shepherd were reincarnations of the Scarlet Witch and the Vision's twin sons, Thomas Maximoff and William Maximoff.

  • Marvel's official Marvel Universe Wiki states: "When the Scarlet Witch used her powers to recreate the world after the House of M event, she inadvertently recreated both William and Thomas as well. However instead of recreating them as her children, they ended up as the children of other parents. Thomas ended up as the son of the Shepard family while William ended up as the son of the Kaplans family."
  • The Scarlet Witch finally confirmed that Billy and Tommy are indeed her reincarnated sons on-panel in Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6."
#3 Posted by poisonfleur (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@poisonfleur said:

Okay- I have been reading up on Scarlet Witch and am confused.

I read women of Marvel--- And apparently she was pregnant.

What ever happened to these children? Did she miscarry? Where they born? Did they die? I don't remember her actually having any children or them staying around long.

House of M she created children and they eventually disappeared after house of M.

Who are Wiccan and Speed supposed to be? The souls of her original children when she was pregnant or the remnants of the house of M children she created?

I hpoe this helps..."It was long believed that Billy and Tommy Shepherd were reincarnations of the Scarlet Witch and the Vision's twin sons, Thomas Maximoff and William Maximoff.

  • Marvel's official Marvel Universe Wiki states: "When the Scarlet Witch used her powers to recreate the world after the House of M event, she inadvertently recreated both William and Thomas as well. However instead of recreating them as her children, they ended up as the children of other parents. Thomas ended up as the son of the Shepard family while William ended up as the son of the Kaplans family."
  • The Scarlet Witch finally confirmed that Billy and Tommy are indeed her reincarnated sons on-panel in Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6."

Thank you so much- This really did help. Only one question? What happened to Billy and Tommy after they were born and in between house of M? Where were they in between those events? And why did Wanda feel the need to recreate them in the first place?

#4 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@poisonfleur said:

Okay- I have been reading up on Scarlet Witch and am confused.

I read women of Marvel--- And apparently she was pregnant.

What ever happened to these children? Did she miscarry? Where they born? Did they die? I don't remember her actually having any children or them staying around long.

House of M she created children and they eventually disappeared after house of M.

Who are Wiccan and Speed supposed to be? The souls of her original children when she was pregnant or the remnants of the house of M children she created?

I hpoe this helps..."It was long believed that Billy and Tommy Shepherd were reincarnations of the Scarlet Witch and the Vision's twin sons, Thomas Maximoff and William Maximoff.

  • Marvel's official Marvel Universe Wiki states: "When the Scarlet Witch used her powers to recreate the world after the House of M event, she inadvertently recreated both William and Thomas as well. However instead of recreating them as her children, they ended up as the children of other parents. Thomas ended up as the son of the Shepard family while William ended up as the son of the Kaplans family."
  • The Scarlet Witch finally confirmed that Billy and Tommy are indeed her reincarnated sons on-panel in Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6."

Thank you so much- This really did help. Only one question? What happened to Billy and Tommy after they were born and in between house of M? Where were they in between those events? And why did Wanda feel the need to recreate them in the first place?

I don't know I haven't read house of M.

#5 Posted by ultimatekey (149 posts) - - Show Bio

After Layla Miller restored everyone's memories, they went to confront Magneto, since they thought that Magneto was behind House of M. During the confrontation, Wanda hid with her children in a tower. There, she was attacked by Hawkeye and one of her children erased him. Apparently, it was mutant power or his power was borrowed from Wanda since that is her son, I don't know. After that, she went crazy and yelled at Magneto, saying that everything was his fault and you know what happens next. "Daddy, NO MORE MUTANTS." I think she was trying to recreate her children when she warped reality into the main universe.

#6 Posted by ptaylor9 (10 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by boob (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda and Vision could not have children because Vision lacked thee uh "necessary" parts. So she created them using her magic. 

  
It turned out that they were parts of Mephesto, so he took them back( Master Pandemonium thought they were his souls). But they fought back, and got away from them.  
 
 When this happened Agatha Herkness took away the memories of the children from Wanda (the greff was to much." That's why Wanda was screaming about her children during the whole pre-HoM. Wiccan and Speed are supposed to be the reincarnation of Wanda's and Vision's children. Those other two are just Wanda creating her children, not knowing they were alive.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.