How Old is she supposed to be?

#1 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Her and Pietro... round about ages please.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

mid 20's

#3 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

and already having a breakdown????

she/they must be older.

#4 Posted by Dane (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

If you consider the stuff shes been through in her life its probably not that far fetched.

#5 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

but her dad is like in his millions, i doubt he made them in his 700's

#6 Edited by Dane (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

well yeah, Magneto has pretty much stopped aging all together, the idea of a holocaust survivor being in such good physical condition is becoming a bit less believable

#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought they were the same ages as the original X-Men... wasn't Beast worrying about being over 30 in the early-mid 90's?  I have a vague memory of him bitching about it to Warren while drinking at Harry's Hideaway around the time of the X-Cutioner's Song.

#8 Posted by Dane (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

So hes probably in his early/mid thirties now?

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully.  Age is a thing that bugs me, as Marvel keep decreasing the age of their characters.  But if Beast was in his early 30's about 10-15 years ago, then I'd hazard a guess that Wanda & Pietro are about the same (if not a little younger).

#10 Posted by Vindellavon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Mid thirties seems to be it.

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Dane said:

"well yeah, Magneto has pretty much stopped aging all together, the idea of a holocaust survivor being in such good physical condition is becoming a bit less believable"

He's been deaged.....

#12 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto also gains energy/strength/rejuvenation from the earth and its magnetic fields so it is still believable that he is in as good shape as he is. At least it is believable to a degree as in there is an explanation that can't really be refuted. 

#13 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Vindellavon said:
"Mid thirties seems to be it."
that's what i think seeing as how she has technically given Magneto grand kids already.
#14 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (423 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she's about 30 and Magneto is in his early seventies

#15 Posted by Vindellavon (421 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magnus/Murdock said:
"I think she's about 30 and Magneto is in his early seventies"

A bit over thirty, maybe thirty-five or  thirty-six. Magneto is around mid seventies, but damn, he sure does look good.
#16 Posted by no name no face (68 posts) - - Show Bio

early thirties or late twenties

#17 Posted by Inthedark (81 posts) - - Show Bio

If you go on Ultimate,s #3 her and her brother should be in there mid 50s early 60s since wolverine said he came upon there mom after the war.

#18 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio
Inthedark said:
If you go on Ultimate,s #3 her and her brother should be in there mid 50s early 60s since wolverine ... [more]
LMAO
#19 Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio
Inthedark said:
If you go on Ultimate,s #3 her and her brother should be in there mid 50s early 60s since wolverine ... [more]

lol....
#20 Posted by pentagram (265 posts) - - Show Bio

lets see: magneto holocaust survivor since he was lets say 12 and that was 1945 so if you claculate that he's pushing 80(76) and lets say he had his kids in his late 30s (35, 38) that means his kids are possibly 38 39 ?

#21 Posted by Truex (455 posts) - - Show Bio
@pentagram said:
" lets see: magneto holocaust survivor since he was lets say 12 and that was 1945 so if you calculate that he's pushing 80(76) and lets say he had his kids in his late 30s (35, 38) that means his kids are possibly 38 39 ? "
Wow, a comic book age question that actually works with logic.
Physically Magneto is just a few years older then his kids because Eric the Red aged him to his prime, which would be about 30.
#22 Posted by jetgirl (44 posts) - - Show Bio

i am going to say wanda is 25

#23 Posted by Barbie (830 posts) - - Show Bio

As paradoxical as it may sound she's obviously younger than her twin brother. Pietro should be in his mid to late 30s but since Wanda has been resurrected she seemed to be younger, probably mid to late 20s.

#24 Posted by Squares (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

Mid thirties. Think of it this way- she appears in the original run of the x-men, and appears to be around the same age as Cyclops. He's like, 35, by my guess, ergo, Wanda has to be around there, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.