DAMN YOU BENDIS!!!

#1 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

If Scarlet Witch NEVER, EVER possessed the ability to manipulate chaos magic, then what the hell did Chthon "bless" her with?  And more importanly, doesn't that erase the major story arc where she was possessed by Chthon and her "Chaos magic" was increased significantly? 

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#3 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Confirmed

and  Dr. Not Sorcerror Supreme Strange says there is no such thing as chaos magic

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" Confirmed  and  Dr. Not Sorcerror Supreme Strange says there is no such thing as chaos magic "
read that issue
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis wins.

#6 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Mhmm

#7 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis has done a great deal to steer me away from Marvel comics over the last few years. I lost interest in his Avengers titles during Secret Invasion (which was just a bad event). Secret Warriors was the only title I really liked that he wrote, and Hickman does a much better job with the book. Bendis loses. He's tapped out, and needs to be sidelined before he becomes the next Chris Claremont.

#8 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

When Dr. Strange said there's no such thing, I was done.  And it wasn't JUST Agatha either.  A FREAKIN ELDER GOD was able to possess her for that very reason. 

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe.... fail Bendis.... fail.....
#10 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis fails.. 

and Chthon has something to say to those who believed Bendis..  

his words goes straight to Dr. Strange.. now, who would you believe? lol 

there is in fact Chaos Magic.. this has been supported in Mighty Avengers #23 and Mystic Arcana..  

in Mystic Arcana, it was revealed that Chthon still has a say in the future of the Scarlet Witch 

it supported even more in Marvel Tarot and Mighty Avengers that is was Chthon who is responsible for the insanity of the Scarlet Witch..
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

BENDIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GALACTUS 
BENDIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU 
BENDIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LIVING

#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough said. Die Bendis, you hack.
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"

"
BENDIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SENTRY.
#14 Posted by d0npierre (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmz... Is he really that bad ?

#15 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
"

"
BENDIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SENTRY. "
Haha, I know you're joking :P  (stares)

@d0npierre said:
" Hmz... Is he really that bad ? "

No, he's worse. He has no idea how to handle characters who don't spend their time bantering with their enemy. His handling of Wanda and the Sentry is some of, if not, the worst characterisation in comic book history. Siege IS the worst event ever.
#16 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@d0npierre said:
" Hmz... Is he really that bad ? "
not really.. i liked how he wrote HOM.. but he screwed up in following Marvel's continuity.. 
#17 Posted by daredevil21134 (11793 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss the old Wanda
#18 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Siege...

#19 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like Bendis writing. i can find stuff to appreciate, etc, I don't really hate his writing either, plus he doesn't really write with the intention that what he establishes is as how traditional writers might, so in that sense, I don't really mind when he stuffs around with continuity, since he doesn't really tend to care as much as what might happen with his work later on with other writers, just like he doesn't with other writers older work, and for some reasons a lot of fans don't seem to mind.  

So with that in mind, I am going along the What If route suggesting that that wasn't Strange who said that about Chaos Magic. 

#20 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

There have only been 3 things that Bendis has written that is remotely interesting. Daredevil, Ultimate Spider-Man (For like, the first 75 issues), and HoM (I'm a sucker for those types of stories). Everything else goes from "Meh, it was ok." to "Holy ^*^% why did I read that?!". 

Bendis needs to stop screwing with the Avengers. He's the master of destroying some of the best characters for no reason at all. 

Scott Lang, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Sentry, Ares, and Wasp have been scarred for the rest of eternity...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.