Could Scarlet Witch lead Uncanny Avengers?

#1 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Granted this is very unlikely atleast not until a roster change but shes led the Avengers before could she do it again?

#2 Posted by jayskee (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#3 Posted by _slim_ (14082 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayskee said:

No

#4 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

heck no....no leadership skills

#5 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

She has in the past for the WCA were first established when her ultron became estranged I believe, It's rick remender so anything is possible.

#6 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

She could; she's served as Chairwoman before and has lead the team on missions on various occasions.

But I don't see the writing team making her the leader.

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

As things stand right now, I don't see (m)any mutants being comfortable or willing to take orders from Wanda.

#8 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

She was a terrible leader in WCA and Force Works and oh yeah, she caused Avengers Disassembled, no chance anyone would ever accept her leadership at this time.

Not that this would stop Marvel, so who knows.

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

With Captain America around? Hell naw.

#10 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

they should let somebody lead for a change instead of CA of cyclops.

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

I'm acctually on board with this in some ways. I would love to see Hawkeye and Storm co-lead a team of X-men/Avengers. Both are proven leaders, and would offer some great contrast to one another. Plus their my favorites so theres that.

#12 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine shall lead. its a given.

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

-_-

the fact that, that could happen makes me want to throw up a little.....

#14 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@KainScion said:

-_-

better do it now and get it out of the way, cuz its gonna happen.

#15 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@Blood1991 said:

@KainScion said:

-_-

better do it now and get it out of the way, cuz its gonna happen.

LIES! Please be lies.... I can't handle it.

#16 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: but seriously, logan is a good leader. you cant deny that. but giving wanda a shot at leadership is a bit much. but i would like to see her teach at the avengers academy.

#17 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@Blood1991: but seriously, logan is a good leader. you cant deny that. but giving wanda a shot at leadership is a bit much. but i would like to see her teach at the avengers academy.

A Logan is a good leader which is my problem with his character "he is everywhere and everything at once", but I can't deny he does a good job as the leader of X-Force. I think Wanda would make a great addition to Avengers Academy, but she has always made a good Avenger imo.

#18 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: plus every kid there would be scared shi*less of her.

#19 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion:

Everyone should be scared sh!tless of Wanda period.

#20 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

She does not have any leadership qualites proficient enough to lead a team.

#21 Posted by MisterKetch (253 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@moywar700 said:

I'm acctually on board with this in some ways. I would love to see Hawkeye and Storm co-lead a team of X-men/Avengers. Both are proven leaders, and would offer some great contrast to one another. Plus their my favorites so theres that.

Storm would be a natural choice, proven leader of X men and a member of the Avengers. Her and hawkeye would be an interesting combo.... though to be fair wouldn't her powers throw off his aim?

#22 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

No, she couldn't lead anyone at this point. It's not for lack of leadership skill either, but for lack of trust in the characters. I can't think of a single person that would trust her to lead a team after Avengers Disassembled. Thats okay though, Havok can handle it.

#23 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterKetch said:

@Blood1991 said:

@moywar700 said:

Storm would be a natural choice, proven leader of X men and a member of the Avengers. Her and hawkeye would be an interesting combo.... though to be fair wouldn't her powers throw off his aim?

At first probably, but it could also enhance it with some training "team building exercises are rare in Marvel team books these days" Still never thought about that I may need to rethink my stance abit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.