confused about the magneto part of this story.

#1 Posted by luckyirish (14 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought that rogue and somehow nightcrawler were the children of magneto..is that right just another part of his story or what?? any one with the answer please let me know.

#2 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

rogue has human parents, and nightcrawler is a sissy

#3 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Alternet Universe mess within your head man

#4 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Alternet Universe mess within your head man"

i don't know what that mean, please explain further

#5 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto's children are Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Polaris.

Nightcrawler is the son of Azazel and Mystique. In an alternate reality Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch has a daughter - Nocturne, who then is Magneto's grand-daughter.

Rogue is Mystique's foster daughter.

#6 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"Mighty Magneto says:
"Alternet Universe mess within your head man"
i don't know what that mean, please explain further"

Sorry that came out all wrong

Alternate Universes mssing with your head

what its should have said

#7 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Magneto's children are Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Polaris. Nightcrawler is the son of Azazel and Mystique. In an alternate reality Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch has a daughter - Nocturne, who then is Magneto's grand-daughter. Rogue is Mystique's foster daughter."

thank you

#8 Posted by luckyirish (14 posts) - - Show Bio

i knew that Rogue had human parents I just didn't know if their was a hidden secret or what, and i heard rumor that nightcrawler and rogue were related ie, brother and sister...hence my confusion because it just didn't make sense. thanks everyone.

#9 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

you are thinking of another reality

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.