kerosene's Scarlet Spider #8 - The Second Master, Part Two review

• kerosene wrote this review on .
  • kerosene has written a total of 7 reviews. The last one was for Round 12

None of the power, all of the responsibility

"All of the power, none of the responsibility" That's what the premise of the book used to be up until a couple of issues ago. This book went from a must read to being dropped from my list after this months issue. Kaine has gone from a grade a badass to a whipping boy. I can't even express how disappointed I am in this title, the premise was so great, Kaine was breaking hands and fingers a couple of books ago and now hes running with his tail between his legs from the Rangers. And speaking of Rangers, how awful is this group of superheroes. He should be burning Houston to the ground instead he is working with police... ugh... just ugh...

2/5 cus it was somewhat well written and the art was soso