cavemold's Scarlet Spider #8 - The Second Master, Part Two review

Man on the run

The Good : The art is still very good and the rangers are still after Kaine! The pace of the story was quick and actioned pack! Fire , thunder , guns , just about everything is thrown at Kaine!. Yost is making Kaine very unique in the spider -man world. The bad : nothing bad here, we fast paced issue! The verdict: great issue , as Yost makes Kaine stand out from the rest of spider man world.

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #8 - The Second Master, Part Two

Yeehaw! 0

Loved it, loved it, loved it! Bringing the Scarlet Spider in contact with other local heroes is a brilliant idea, and Yost has done a great job at developing early dynamics between Kaine and some of the Rangers. I hope we see more of them after this arc is over. I am also very pleased with Khoi Pham's work.Please check my mini-review of Scarlet Spider #8 here:http://bit.ly/O9lSQpComments and feedback are always welcome!...

None of the power, all of the responsibility 0

"All of the power, none of the responsibility" That's what the premise of the book used to be up until a couple of issues ago. This book went from a must read to being dropped from my list after this months issue. Kaine has gone from a grade a badass to a whipping boy. I can't even express how disappointed I am in this title, the premise was so great, Kaine was breaking hands and fingers a couple of books ago and now hes running with his tail between his legs from the Rangers. And speaking...