haydenclaireheroes's Scarlet Spider #5 - Pillar Of Fire review

Will Scarlet Spider be able to save the day?

This is my video review for Scarlet Spider issue 5. Tell me what you guys thin about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #5 - Pillar Of Fire

"I swear to God, I'm being punished." 0

Synopsis: Kaine must find a nuclear bomb before it detonates and destroy Houston. Not too hard right?Five issues in, and Kaine is still reluctant to play hero, but when he has to, he'll do whatever it takes to get the job done even if he has to get rough. Even though this was a one shot issue, Chris Yost decides to raise the stakes by adding a nuclear bomb to go off in Houston.Kaine still has a lot to learn when it comes to being a noble superhero....but where's the fun in that? Unlike Peter, Ka...