psynetrix's Scarlet Spider #5 - Pillar Of Fire review

A tear for Stegman

Scarlet Spider #5 was very good; I am enjoying what Christopher Yost is doing with the characters. I was just too upset to fully take it in. The fact that Ryan Stegman is gone from the title bothers me to no end... he was the pillar of this series.

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #5 - Pillar Of Fire

"I swear to God, I'm being punished." 0

Synopsis: Kaine must find a nuclear bomb before it detonates and destroy Houston. Not too hard right?Five issues in, and Kaine is still reluctant to play hero, but when he has to, he'll do whatever it takes to get the job done even if he has to get rough. Even though this was a one shot issue, Chris Yost decides to raise the stakes by adding a nuclear bomb to go off in Houston.Kaine still has a lot to learn when it comes to being a noble superhero....but where's the fun in that? Unlike Peter, Ka...