haydenclaireheroes's Scarlet Spider #25 - Hands Covered In Blood Part 2 review

Was There a Point to This Series?

Here is my video review for Scarlet Spider issue 25. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #25 - Hands Covered In Blood Part 2

The End 0

I have one last post to make before the new year and decided that it had to be this one. This was without a doubt the best single issue I have read this year. 5 stars doesn't even do it justice. If you can only buy one comic this year this is the one!The Good:Everything. There is nothing in this issue I had a gripe with. Everything tied up and the execution was perfect. This is what a comic should be. It took away the general trend of a consequence being ignored 1 issue after it occured. This is...