haydenclaireheroes's Scarlet Spider #21 - Into the Grave Part 1 review

The Return of Ben Reily ..... or Not

Here is my video review for Scarlet Spider issue 21. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #21 - Into the Grave Part 1

The Superior Scarlet Spider 0

Like the cover says, we wanted it and we got it. Kaine Parker, the Scarlet Spider, takes on Ben Reilly, the original Scarlet Spider, in Scarlet Spider 21. Now I know what you're thinking, Ben's dead. Been dead awhile. Did they pull a Jean Grey and bring him back through some strange means? Did Age of Ultron bring him back? It screwed a bunch of other stuff up so why not, right? Well, if you want the answer, you'll need to buy the book (or troll the internet for 30 seconds as I'm sure so ...