redcordialman's Scarlet Spider #18 - Wrath Part 2 review

• redcordialman wrote this review on .

Best web slinger in comix.

First he had to kill Wolverine, now he has to team up with the Canadian killer to stop The Assassins Guild. Not only do we get a cool costume change from Kaine but we also get Wolvey back in his white X-Force covert-op suit again. The issue starts by answering the questions left by part 1. Then settles into the thrill ride of Scarlet/Wolvey team-up power. Finishing with yet another cliff hanger, making next the wait for Part 3. That much more unbearable. Awesome issue, only problem is there should have been a dope double page splash which was made into two singles. Big let down. Love this book and I'm really enjoying Barberi's stuff.