haydenclaireheroes's Scarlet Spider #16 - A Good, Ol' Fashioned Rodeo review

Beauty and the Beast

Here is my video review for Scarlet Spider issue 16. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #16 - A Good, Ol' Fashioned Rodeo

Kaine Has the "Parker Luck" after all! 0

Yost is one seriously amazing writer. there is no easy way of putting this, i LOVE this so much , this is one of the best titles in Marvel right now, i mean that , this was seriously great.One of the many things that o see here is the re-introduction of the parker luck , which is one of the best things about spider-man, and something we don't get to see anymore, what with all the BRAIN SWITCH thing occurring. While we don't really deal with the events of the last issues, Yost Subtly implants the...