haydenclaireheroes's Scarlet Spider #14 - In the Midst of Wolves Part 2 review

More Spider than Man

Here is my video review for Scarlet Spider issue 14. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by IIayK

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #14 - In the Midst of Wolves Part 2

In the Midst of Wolves II 0

Rest in Peace, Scarlet Spider! Crazy issue!Please check my mini-review here:http://bit.ly/Xl4OhiComments and feedback are always welcome!...

So, who's the Other? 0

Midst of Wolves, Part 2. Oh, boy...I've been anticipating this one. This month proved the relativity of time to me. Let's cut to the chase. This will be a spoiler free review, so I won't be revealing that much. Anyway, I want to commence my review by saying that Yost's been doing a great job with Scarlet Spider. Well, Kaine was dying, right? Right. And wrong. We have some serious development here that relate directly to The Other arc (Straczynsky's run on Spiderman). The reader finds out, or to ...