haydenclaireheroes's Scarlet Spider #13 - In the Midst of Wolves, Part 1 review

Its not all about Wolves

Here is my video review for Scarlet Spider issue 13. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by johnkmccubbin91

Unfortunately I had to drop this series due to budget. Hopefully I'll manage to get it once I drop more series as I liked the first 13 issues (including 12.1) and was sad to let it go.

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #13 - In the Midst of Wolves, Part 1

Werewolves...Wait..What? 0

The Good:Although not a great fan of Khoi's art this issue had the some of the best work he has ever done on this series. Some of the pages were very striking and vivid. As always Yost's writing was consistent and on point with how he has portrayed Kaine since the beginning of this series. His dialogue and how he makes the characters interact with each other is brilliant the conversations never seem forced or pushed and Kaine's internal monologue is as good as ever.Since the Scarlet Spider began...