haydenclaireheroes's Scarlet Spider #12 - The Man in the Presidential Suite review

"I am a killer not a Hero"~ Scarlet Spider

Here is my video review for Scarlet Spider issue 12. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #12 - The Man in the Presidential Suite

Ho, Ho, Ho! 0

I skipped the Minimum Carnage arc, and now I actually feel bad for doing so. This issue is basically an epilogue, so there are multiple mentions to the previous storyline, that give you an idea of how awesome it was. We see how Kaine feels bad for the people that died, and the dialogues can actually give you a laugh or two, mainly because of Aracely. It's pretty fun to see the mexican woman deducing other people's emotions.Now, although this issue was very fun and a great jumping in point to the...