cavemold's Scarlet Spider #11 - Minimum Carnage; Part 4; Kill Carnage review

To Become GOD

The Good : For the most part Pham art is pretty good here! The opening panel is quite awesome. Kaine and Carnage go blow for blow but wait the plot in this issue thickens! Kaine saves micro verse healer but our Healer is much more than a simply healer! We also get to see WHY Carnage was brought to the microverse in the first place! Looks like venom was an added bonus!

The Bad My only complaint was some of the faces drawn by Pham.. Some of them lacked detail.

The Verdict: A MUST BUY , if your reading this series. So much happens in this issue as we get closer to the conclusion of this awesome arch. HIGHLY recommend this book.