cavemold's Scarlet Spider #10 - Minimum Carnage; Part 2; Inner Space review

Mircroland!

The Good : Pham art was stellar in this issue! The story countiues where we last left off. Plenty of smart remarks to go around from Kaine! The Venom and scarlet spider fight was done well !! Plenty fist and tongue to around. The parody of venom and scarlet was excellent and is why I love this crossover! The Microverse was a trip! I can't say I was expecting a world like this! The bad: we only get few names of the characters who busted out Carnage. More of caranage would of been nice as well. The verdict : pick it up! As this awesome crossover keeps truck 'en! A lot more things are going on here . I can't wait for Venom issue!!!!!!!

Posted by WWAJfan

this has been so awesome so far, 4/5 now that is what this issue deserves, dont know why 3/5 but hey we all have diff opinions ; ) overall a Must pick!

Posted by Cavemold

Yea I dont know if some of users see the parody of this cross over. Greg the main reviewer didn't mention it once