dynamiccomicduo's Scarlet Spider #1 - Life After Death review

Scarlet Spider webbed it’s way from eBay to my doorstep.

Scarlet Spider webbed it’s way from eBay to my doorstep. So, how was the first issue?

Pretty darn good. It does an excellent job of laying out the character of Kaine, using a few flashbacks to inform new readers just who this clone of Peter Parker is, what he’s capable of, and his intentions. At the same time it sets up its own story very well, having him reluctantly become a hero and dealing with human trafficking. Scarlet Spider gets 4 out of 5 stars!

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #1 - Life After Death

Batman + Spider-Man + a shave =Scarlet Spider #1 0

The first part of this issue felt like the part of "Batman Begins" when he's at the docks terrifying/fighting Falcone's goons. I have really grown to like Kaine as a "not so bad as he was before" type of hero but even when he was a villain I liked him but there were always signs he had some good in him. Grim Hunt really set the stage for him to become a more heroic character and Spider-Island solidified it. I really liked how Yost and Stegman portray Kaine as a "dark" Peter Parker trying to not ...

Kaine is the New Scarlet Spider 0

This is my video review for Scarlet Spider issue 1. This comic book is about Kaine becoming a hero known as the Scarlet Spider but doing things in his own way....