walley's Scarlet Spider #1 - Life After Death review

From a new fan

Okay first off I never really read much of "The Clone Saga" and the recent "Spider Island" so jumping into this I was a little worried I might get lost. There is a "story thus far" in it so it helped. I have to say I definitely digging this comic and where it is going. It is way different from Spiderman as in chracter and story wise. Kaine is a total badass. The part where he somewhat saves the old woman made me laugh a bit, but it show how the repercussions of those action reflected upon Kaine. It seems he is a little reluctant to dawn the costume but it seem next issue he will have to. I really like the costume as well, it gives off the anti-hero vibe. So far I am sold on this. Can not wait to read the next issue.

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #1 - Life After Death

Batman + Spider-Man + a shave =Scarlet Spider #1 0

The first part of this issue felt like the part of "Batman Begins" when he's at the docks terrifying/fighting Falcone's goons. I have really grown to like Kaine as a "not so bad as he was before" type of hero but even when he was a villain I liked him but there were always signs he had some good in him. Grim Hunt really set the stage for him to become a more heroic character and Spider-Island solidified it. I really liked how Yost and Stegman portray Kaine as a "dark" Peter Parker trying to not ...

Kaine is the New Scarlet Spider 0

This is my video review for Scarlet Spider issue 1. This comic book is about Kaine becoming a hero known as the Scarlet Spider but doing things in his own way....