haydenclaireheroes's Scarlet Spider #1 - Life After Death review

Kaine is the New Scarlet Spider

This is my video review for Scarlet Spider issue 1. This comic book is about Kaine becoming a hero known as the Scarlet Spider but doing things in his own way.

Posted by IIayK

Other reviews for Scarlet Spider #1 - Life After Death

Batman + Spider-Man + a shave =Scarlet Spider #1 0

The first part of this issue felt like the part of "Batman Begins" when he's at the docks terrifying/fighting Falcone's goons. I have really grown to like Kaine as a "not so bad as he was before" type of hero but even when he was a villain I liked him but there were always signs he had some good in him. Grim Hunt really set the stage for him to become a more heroic character and Spider-Island solidified it. I really liked how Yost and Stegman portray Kaine as a "dark" Peter Parker trying to not ...

All the powers, none of the responsiblities. 0

When I saw that Marvel was going to start writing a Scarlet Spider book, I was intrigued. I do not keep up with Spider-Man that much, other than in the Avenger titles that I pick up, so I know little about the background of Kane. I felt that this would be a good jumping on point for someone how has not read a Spidey book but wants to start.In this first issue we find Kane at the Port of Houston. He plans to head to Mexico after the events of Spider-Island. While in Houston, Kane overhears someon...