Scarecrow's "Violent Dancing" fighting style

#1 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read that Scarecrow possesses his own self-taught fighting style called "Violent Dancing" but I've never seen him use it on the TV show or comics, does anyone here have any pictures of him using his fighting style in battle?

#2 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never heard of it 

#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestro2828: I know that it was in Scarecrow's origin story...sadly, I don't have scans.
#4 Edited by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought it was   Zui Quan (drunk boxing)
#5 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies:   Bummer, thanks anyway.  I just never knew Scarecrow had actual fighting skills until I read it in his bio here in the forumns, I've seen him use his fear toxin and occasionally a scythe against Batman and company but I've never seen Crane actually match blows with anyone using martial arts of all things, so I was curious to see if anyone had some scans of him fighting so I could see for myself if it was true.  I'd like to see the "Master of Fear" putting the fear in someone with his mad kungfu skills if he really has em >8D
#6 Posted by Lvenger (19286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see some scans of this. I can only imagine Scarecrow twirling in place kicking everyone's ass with his crazy Micheal Jackson moves.

#7 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lvenger said:
" I'd love to see some scans of this. I can only imagine Scarecrow twirling in place kicking everyone's ass with his crazy Micheal Jackson moves. "
lol
#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lvenger said:
" I'd love to see some scans of this. I can only imagine Scarecrow twirling in place kicking everyone's ass with his crazy Micheal Jackson moves. "
#9 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant God said:
"
I always thought it was   Zui Quan (drunk boxing) "
That was my understanding.
#10 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL I wish Cillian Murphy did this in Batman Begins.

#11 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

He does have this, but no other version uses it. 

#12 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1249 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by HFxAxA (1 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what violent dancing is. This would be rather difficult to portray in comics but I could totally see a animated movie using this!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.