Scarecrow should be LEADING the Sinestro Corps now.

#1 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

Think about it. Sinestro himself isn't there anymore.

And the other members just HAPPEN to instill great fear, but they aren't explicitly trying to. And Scarecrow being a temp Yellow Lantern was one of the biggest deals of Blackest Night.

What do you think?

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Elseworld idea. Otherwise, eh. Let's keep him Earthbound for now.

#3 Posted by danhimself (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Degalon said:

And Scarecrow being a temp Yellow Lantern was one of the biggest deals of Blackest Night.

It was?

#4 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself:

For a lot of people, it was. Otherwise, it was just your standard "old characters returning as zombies" storyline.

#5 Posted by The_Tree (7044 posts) - - Show Bio

No thanks, I'd rather see Arkillo take over the Sinestro Corps while Sinestro's gone.

#6 Posted by fodigg (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving Scarecrow cosmic powers is a terrible idea.

#7 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Degalon:

JK, you aren't a troll but that idea is terrible

#8 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho: Better than most ideas DCs had lately, lol.

#9 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Degalon: Batman's villains should stay where they are. I don't want to see them as lanterns.

Batman is Batman not a intergalactic peacekeeper.

#10 Posted by DEGRAAF (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

why not it's mot like Scarecorw is doing anything lately (although they have already mentioned him facing Batman in January i believe

#11 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho:

Tell that to Batman, lol.

But on topic, I'm making this link because we have a group with a "fear" theme, and then the ONLY villain out there who specializes in abusing fear..perfect fit.

#12 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Degalon said:

@super_psycho:

Tell that to Batman, lol.

But on topic, I'm making this link because we have a group with a "fear" theme, and then the ONLY villain out there who specializes in abusing fear..perfect fit.

Give me his address,phone #,email etc i ll tell him

#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (14114 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope,i'd rather have Mongul because that makes more sense.Scarecrow is only scary as a product of darkness,put light around him and he loses his fear factor.

#14 Posted by mightyrearranger (1413 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably my second-favorite character in the DC universe being given a leadership role? Sign me up for that!

As previously mentioned in the thread, it seems silly to restrict Bat-villains as threats to Gotham alone. Same should apply to the galactic scale.

Plus, I miss the hat...Sinestro Corps Scarecrow had the hat... :(

#15 Posted by Onemoreposter (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not. It'ed be neat for an arc or two. Culminate with bats showing up and opening up a can of whoop ass.

#16 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

He should not be a leader yet, since he enjoys spreading fear across the universe to let someone else do his work. He should be the yellow lantern teacher.

#17 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Great idea actually that would be really interesting

#18 Posted by SupBatz (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

@Degalon: I really like the idea. I wouldn't want it to be permanent, but I wish his run as a Yellow Lantern had lasted longer. There's a lot of potential in that story. Even after he lost the ring and its power, there could be a whole other arc in which Scarecrow - now back in Gotham City - is desperate to have the sort of power the ring gave him again.

#19 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarecrow isn't actually that powerful, especially compared to other members like the Anti-Monitor, Sinestro, and Arkillo. I like how he appeared

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.