Any one else?

#1 Edited by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one else want the Scarecrow to be a full time member of the Sinestro Corps? I personally really want him to be.

#2 Posted by lostlantern13 (859 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neverpraying:

I really think he'd benefit from being a full-time Sinestro Corps member. He was great in his role, and I'm glad Johns and the editors chose Scarecrow as the Deputy over their other choice.
#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a couple of the deputy lanterns to keep their rings.....Scarecrow, Lex Luthor, Atom and Barry Allen specially. Don't really care about Mera or Wonder Woman though.

#4 Edited by PrimeDirective (449 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I really want this to happen. In fact, the moment he first got the ring I thought it was basically the equivalent of this only instead of Batman it's Scarecrow and instead of willipower it's fear...

#5 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarecrow would make an awesome addition to the Sinestro Corps, though if he joined Sinestro he probably wouldn't be able to menace Batman on earth anymore, Sinestro would need him on the frontlines in space.  Eventually a Sinestro Corps soldier of earth will be chosen, so Crane may get another chance then.

#6 Posted by Icarusflies (12246 posts) - - Show Bio

OH HECK YEAH! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.