how mighty is he

#1 Posted by Hit_Monkey (887 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he is very strong but conpared to other powerhouses kicking around other books (my question mark button is broken btw lol)

#2 Posted by IAMtheHERO (362 posts) - - Show Bio

thor would beat the shit out of him

#3 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry, Superman, and Hulk just to name a few would knock him down before the fight starts. 

#4 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

He's Mighty Mighty and a Letting all hang out, cause he's a Brickhouse.

#5 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

his master is the one you really need to be afraid of. he's fierce!

Run! Quickly! While the beast is distracted!!!
#6 Posted by Hit_Monkey (887 posts) - - Show Bio

haha yeah Larsen is a badman. Thor, superman ect would kick his head in however other characters that are known for strength like juggernaught, colossus, solomon grundy, luke cage. I reckon he could probably take them.

#7 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

((he a cool guy but he would lose in a fight against real heavy hitters like hulk doomsday juggernaut superman and more.))
#8 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke cage could probably take him down

#9 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon if your still wondering is in the 40-50 ton range of strength. So stronger the Rhino a little weaker than Ares (Marvel). Hes similar strength to Firelord, Balder, Nova or Valkyrie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.