Star in the Making

#1 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

He should be in the next series of X-Men films.

#2 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm wandering with his new ability to momentarly steal someone power he absorbed, like when he took Wolverine healing factor to heal. Would he not do great as a villain, I mean Brain-Child was made a harness to drain some much energy for Sauron he actually turn red and grew spikes all over his body

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Sheep-Kill said:
"

He should be in the next series of X-Men films.

"
never
Moderator
#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Sauron for one reason:

He's somehow avoided lawsuit over his name, which belongs to the Dark Lord Sauron.

#5 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Sauron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman said:

"

I hate Sauron for one reason:

He's somehow avoided lawsuit over his name, which belongs to the Dark Lord Sauron.

"


They made a point of him naming himself after the LotR character, and can you even copyright a name?

Moderator
#7 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know, if it can be done, it would be no doubt

#8 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

He should definetly be in a X-men movie!!!!

#9 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
"

Warsman said:

"

I hate Sauron for one reason:

He's somehow avoided lawsuit over his name, which belongs to the Dark Lord Sauron.

"


They made a point of him naming himself after the LotR character, and can you even copyright a name?

"
I when and check as geeky as it sounds no you can't copyright names, titles or words
#10 Posted by Edamame (28280 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there is a Savage Land movie in the works right now. Not in full development though. I am sure he would appear here.

#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" I think there is a Savage Land movie in the works right now. Not in full development though. I am sure he would appear here. "
Really? Never heard of these news before.
#12 Posted by Edamame (28280 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
Really? Never heard of these news before. "
I have read about them on www.comicbookmovie.com and other websites online. Unfortunately, I don't have a link. My apologies.
#13 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
Really? Never heard of these news before. "
I have read about them on www.comicbookmovie.com and other websites online. Unfortunately, I don't have a link. My apologies. "
No worries. I'll check it out later.
#14 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" Sheep-Kill said:
"

He should be in the next series of X-Men films.

"
never "
#15 Posted by Edamame (28280 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
Really? Never heard of these news before. "
I have read about them on www.comicbookmovie.com and other websites online. Unfortunately, I don't have a link. My apologies. "
No worries. I'll check it out later. "
It definitely won't be coming out any time soon though.
#16 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
Really? Never heard of these news before. "
I have read about them on www.comicbookmovie.com and other websites online. Unfortunately, I don't have a link. My apologies. "
No worries. I'll check it out later. "
It definitely won't be coming out any time soon though. "
That's for sure.
#17 Posted by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love it if he were in the next X Men First Class movie.
He could fight Banshee. Or, if they decide to be more loyal to the comics and have the original 1st class, he could fight Angel, who he'd probally just tear apart.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.