Saturn Girl cant talk?

#1 Posted by Husk45 (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Recently I saw the DC Encyclopidea and I read Saturn Girls page and said she cant talk because she has no volcal cords and I was wondering if that was true?
#2 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

? Must be a recent development, or a new version of Saturn Girl if that is the case. I've been reading comics since the early 1970's and throughout the Silver and Bronze ages she had no problem talking!
#3 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

If you read it in a DC Encyclopedia then it should be true. If you think about it though a psychic like Saturn Girl should have no problem speaking using Telepathy so she doesn't really need to talk.

#4 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

There are so many versions of Saturn Girl now.  Legion of "Three Worlds" indeed.

#5 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Only the Earth-Prime/ Threeboot version of Saturn Girl lacks vocal cords (though unfortunately, Geoff Johns never bothered to find this out when he wrote Legion of Three Worlds...). The other Saturn Girls can speak.

#6 Posted by Husk45 (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ok thats cool thanks.
#7 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Husk45 said:
" Recently I saw the DC Encyclopidea and I read Saturn Girls page and said she cant talk because she has no volcal cords and I was wondering if that was true? "
It depends on what version of LoSH you are reading. If you are reading the volume that started in 2005, where they are all "under-agers", then no, she can't talk and uses tp to communicate with other people. Some of them don't even realize that she can't talk, they have grown so accustomed to this. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.