Will Sasuke return home?

#1 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think when Sasuke kills Itachi{come on, you know it's gonna happen} do you think he will return to the village?

#2 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont really think so.....

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know f sasuke is going to kill him...in fact I think I'd like it more if Itachi kinda had a change of heart or just murdered Sasuke lol

#4 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah Sasuke is going to kill Itachi, bu he will not return to th village

#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if Sasuke will have enough time to return to the village after he fights Itachi. Suigetsu's and Kisame's fight will probably be shown, then Tobi will probably be shown knocking Naruto and co. around and leave. Then Naruto will have to fight Pein, then Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are probably going to fight Madara together... then hopefully Jiraiya and Orochimaru have their final battle. After that, Sasuke might return to the village, or take over the Sound village and create a union with the Leaf village.

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want sasuke to die for some reason :d

#7 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

It's odd, I didn't like Sasuke until after he absorbed Orochimaru and started using his techniques. Now he's starting to get Orochimaru's markings around his eyes. I hope Naruto starts using some of Jiraiya's techniques.

#8 Posted by HOLLOW VASH (284 posts) - - Show Bio

nah he's gonna kill naruto and they are going to change the name of the show to sasuke... jk but i doubt he will return

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

seems like hes returning to Konoha now :p

to annihalate it

#10 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"

seems like hes returning to Konoha now :p

to annihalate it

"

Yep, seems like he's following the path of Orichimaru. I am antiacapating the final fight between Naruto and Saskue.
#11 Posted by shaymin (695 posts) - - Show Bio

of course hes a main character

#12 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

wow seems like Sasuke is following the path of Orochimaru in wanting to destroy his home town. Guess it be up to Naruto=Jiraiya, and Sakura=Tsunade to beat some sense into the kid. I doubt it will be the same outcome and Sasuke just may return back to the Konoha side...maybe..sorta.

#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the Sasoro Naruaiya Sakurnade stuff has been decided and kind of obvious for a nice long while, but I think Sasuke is gonna die now for real

#14 Posted by Dark_Angel65 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, answering the question that was originally posted... Sasuke does, in fact, return, but in the hopes of finally destroying his fellow home town. Itachi actually killed himself, when he was already dying, or so I've read... Eheh.

#15 Posted by Shino302 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that Naruto finaly relizes that Sasuke is an emo b*tch and finaly kills the little f*cker.

#16 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
Shino302 said:
"

I hope that Naruto finaly relizes that Sasuke is an emo b*tch and finaly kills the little f*cker.

"
watch your language
#17 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt that Naruto would ever actually kill him unless Sasuke just fully goes insane and Pain beat him to punch in destroying Konoha

#18 Posted by fanboy#1 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

no he never will return unless you count coming to konaha to destroy it :)
#19 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he's gonna return. It will please his fangirls :p

#20 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Ho Naruto will kill him

#21 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
" Ho Naruto will kill him "

#22 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not from the looks of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.