The Eagle takes flight

#1 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like hes a jimmy newtron fan :P

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the new chapter of Naruto just hit and guess what guys? Sasuke's character is actually more than the little emo cry baby he used to be :p

But in all honesty, after this chapter, I think I might actually like Sasuke as a character now, and, one more thing to add, about the eyes : Holy #$%#$ on a ^&%^$$@ sandwich

#3 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

What an asshole

His brother was like " Im going to kill, Everyone in my family, even my inbreed girlfriend. Just so Kohona survives "

Sasuke " ILL DESTROY IT AANAAREAWHEAWHEHAEHW "

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think you entirely understand the concept Lantern

actually, from what Ive seen, whenever you talk about Naruto you never really know what you're talking about. Itachi was shown to have been a selfless character, and killed his family (save for his little brother) to keep an entire city alive. He thought about the greater good (if that even exists in the end) until he died, but tried to make his younger brother the hero of his clan.

he wasnt like "Im going to kill everyone yayayaya" he was against the idea and killed them because he knew about all of the people he would be saving in the end instead of killing. Sasuke understands this and then realizes that in the end, Konoha was evil and basically needed to be destroyed in order to redeem what happened a long time ago

#5 Posted by Foxx (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke is a beast now naruto couldnt even lay a hand on him last time they fought so he really does not have a good chance at winning

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know about that, but Im definitely willing to say that Sasuke is a beast

honestly, I think that he should succeed in destroying the Leaf village

there arent really any characters that could stand up to him in there now lol

I have a feeling he's going to pull off some type of Orochimaru invasion, and, does anyone notice Tobi in those pics??? Is he actually part of sasuke's team now?? Does that mean he has control of the Akatsuki now?

#7 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock Lee is so much cooler;)

But I'm interested to know,since I hate Sasuke and don't pay attention to him,Why did he turn evil besides wanting to kill his brother?Did he?Will his punk-ass ever get a reality check and get his ass kicked?lol

#8 Posted by Foxx (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"I dont know about that, but Im definitely willing to say that Sasuke is a beast honestly, I think that he should succeed in destroying the Leaf village there arent really any characters that could stand up to him in there now lol I have a feeling he's going to pull off some type of Orochimaru invasion, and, does anyone notice Tobi in those pics??? Is he actually part of sasuke's team now?? Does that mean he has control of the Akatsuki now?"

I was looking at him to

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

The hell is up with his eyes man?? Every week a new addition to the eyes lol.

#10 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Rock Lee is so much cooler;) But I'm interested to know,since I hate Sasuke and don't pay attention to him,Why did he turn evil besides wanting to kill his brother?Did he?Will his punk-ass ever get a reality check and get his ass kicked?lol"

lol he did get his ass handed to him very recently by his brother, but his brother, of course, since there was no decent way to kill him without jumping the shark, had a disease, and ended up dying at the end of the fight. The best part is, he wasnt even trying to kill him

and yeah, what he's doing now is basically his "reality check" and now that he's seen what kind of mistakes he made, he's trying to destroy Konoha lol

if you havent been keeping up with the recent stuff, then basically Konoha is turning out to be some kind of nest for douchebags

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah thats what I wanna know

all I DO know is, they look fricking sweet

#12 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

well, if he wasnt telling the truth, then Itachis character would have been pointless

that, and Kishimoto wouldnt waste like two months of getting that explained. When you look at it all, it sort of makes sense. As powerful as Itachi was, how did he not kill Sasuke? dont even try to say that sasuke was "too good"

lol if Itachi had wanted to slaughter him with Susanoo he could have done him just like he did Orochimaru, btu for some reason he didn't...what Madara said kind of fits everything into place, but oh well, beleive what you want to. I just hapen to know that it's true :p

#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Damn.I hate Sauske.Whats up with Lee?"

Lee hasnt shown up in a while dude

I dont know where he is...and god dammi8t I wanna see Gaara again

where the hell is he???

#14 Posted by Foxx (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Rock Lee is so much cooler;) But I'm interested to know,since I hate Sasuke and don't pay attention to him,Why did he turn evil besides wanting to kill his brother?Did he?Will his punk-ass ever get a reality check and get his ass kicked?lol"
lol he did get his ass handed to him very recently by his brother, but his brother, of course, since there was no decent way to kill him without jumping the shark, had a disease, and ended up dying at the end of the fight. The best part is, he wasnt even trying to kill him and yeah, what he's doing now is basically his "reality check" and now that he's seen what kind of mistakes he made, he's trying to destroy Konoha lol if you havent been keeping up with the recent stuff, then basically Konoha is turning out to be some kind of nest for douchebags"

to b honest i dont really dont think madara is telling the truth but u never know i doubt that he is telling the truth tho

#15 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Akira Overdrive says:

lol he did get his ass handed to him very recently by his brother, but his brother, of course, since there was no decent way to kill him without jumping the shark, had a disease, and ended up dying at the end of the fight. The best part is, he wasnt even trying to kill him

and yeah, what he's doing now is basically his "reality check" and now that he's seen what kind of mistakes he made, he's trying to destroy Konoha lol

if you havent been keeping up with the recent stuff, then basically Konoha is turning out to be some kind of nest for douchebags"

Damn.I hate Sauske.Whats up with Lee?

#16 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad.

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Too bad."

Lee's in the fourth and third movie. Do you wanna see his fight??

As for Sasuke. He's cool its naruto. That nigga won't stop stalking sasuke for two damn years. If he doesn't wanna come back for two years give the hell up lol.

#18 Posted by Foxx (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
Lee hasnt shown up in a while dude I dont know where he is...and god dammi8t I wanna see Gaara again where the hell is he???"

they stole his demon

i wonder if his powers will ever be normal again bcuz at the of the ep he picked up naruto's hand with a little bit of sand

#19 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Too bad."

As for Sasuke. He's cool its naruto. That nigga won't stop stalking sasuke for two damn years. If he doesn't wanna come back for two years give the hell up lol."

Ive seen them.The one where fights rock dude,and eats that rum chocolate.Yeah.

#20 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"zee crusher says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Too bad."

As for Sasuke. He's cool its naruto. That nigga won't stop stalking sasuke for two damn years. If he doesn't wanna come back for two years give the hell up lol."

Ive seen them.The one where fights rock dude,and eats that rum chocolate.Yeah."

Yeah that wasn't a good movie. Third and fourth movies where some shi!t. The second was the best first movie was okay.

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Foxx says:

"Resonate says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
Lee hasnt shown up in a while dude I dont know where he is...and god dammi8t I wanna see Gaara again where the hell is he???"

they stole his demon

i wonder if his powers will ever be normal again bcuz at the of the ep he picked up naruto's hand with a little bit of sand

"

Read the manga lol. Gaara is stronger he comes back alive.

#22 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"zee crusher says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Too bad."

Ive seen them.The one where fights rock dude,and eats that rum chocolate.Yeah."

Yeah that wasn't a good movie. Third and fourth movies where some shi!t. The second was the best first movie was okay. "

I really only watch them and the show for Lee and Neji.

#23 Posted by Foxx (313 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Foxx says:
"Resonate says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
they stole his demon i wonder if his powers will ever be normal again bcuz at the of the ep he picked up naruto's hand with a little bit of sand "
Read the manga lol. Gaara is stronger he comes back alive."

i kno that he came back to live but he still has a little bit of his powers

#24 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Foxx says:
"Resonate says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
they stole his demon i wonder if his powers will ever be normal again bcuz at the of the ep he picked up naruto's hand with a little bit of sand "
Read the manga lol. Gaara is stronger he comes back alive."

I know what happened and everything, I just wanna know where the hell he went lol

#25 Posted by Dark_Angel65 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get why Sauske wants to destroy Konoha after hearing the truth about everything... It makes no sense to me. Is it because of Nsaruto? or does he want to erase everything that he has ever known about it..?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.