Follow

Sasuke Uchiha

Character » Sasuke Uchiha appears in 1012 issues.

Sasuke is an anti-hero in the Naruto series. He is the lone survivor of the Uchiha Clan and a former member of Squad 7. He betrayed the Leaf Village to follow his own obsession with revenge. After his battle with Naruto at the end of the series, he regretted his past actions and chose to travel the land and eventually became a key protector of the Leaf Village. He is the young brother of Itachi Uchiha.

Sasuke is an a hole and kakashi bettr kick his _ _ _

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fanboy#1

i hate sasuke now he changed a lot i cant believe hes mad at everyone else for what his own brother nd his master did its kinda stupid and sasuke is physco now
    albanmanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By albanmanson
    @fanboy#1 said:
    " i hate sasuke now he changed a lot i cant believe hes mad at everyone else for what his own brother nd his master did its kinda stupid and sasuke is physco now "
    i agree...what is going to achieve with his revenge...he can't bring his clan back...bahhhhh
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fanboy#1
    @albanmanson:
    exactly its like hes blind lol but really he should be mad at madara because madara helped itachi and madara is using him now but sasuke knows that and the both of them are trying to use each other until they have no use for them
    also (this is full of spoiler if u watch the anime) i cant believe he was about to kill sakura which is an example of his ruthlessness and also of what he did to karin was really shady she was a lot of help
    Sheng Quan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sheng Quan

If Kakashi wins, its for the simple reason that Sasuke is tired after fighting Danzo, and earlier fighting two kage's. Really Sasuke is out of Kakashi's league. Though we all know the fight will never finish, as Naruto will prbally jump in just before someone deals the killing blow xD

@fanboy#1: He's mad at everyone, for what they did to Itachi, ntot what Itachi himself did, he blames the elders for Itachi killing his clan, and thus wants to destroy the hidden leaf. Originally he wanted to kill the elders, as they were the ones responislbe for his clans death, but he knew Konoha would protect them. 

I like Sasuke, he maybe emo, but his fights and story are interesting imo. Still kakashi is a thousand times cooler XP

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fanboy#1
    @Sheng Quan:
    he is cool but hes a supreme douche 
    but itachi chose to go with the plan he did the action of killing his own clan members 
    also i agree sasuke would win but something tells me after this fight if kakashi and naruto jump sasuke sasuke will die and madara will steal his eye because he couldnt take shisui's eye or he will save sasuke because he needs to put him to further use 
    WELCOME!!!!!!!!! unless you had an old account then WELCOME BACK!!!!!!
    Sheng Quan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sheng Quan
    @fanboy#1 said:
    " @albanmanson: exactly its like hes blind lol but really he should be mad at madara because madara helped itachi and madara is using him now but sasuke knows that and the both of them are trying to use each other until they have no use for themalso (this is full of spoiler if u watch the anime) i cant believe he was about to kill sakura which is an example of his ruthlessness and also of what he did to karin was really shady she was a lot of help "
    You have to remember that Sasuke, neither trusts or likes Madara. He's said that he doesen't consider hima  partner, and is just working with him to further his own goals. I wouldn't be surpised if he turned on him in the near future.

I was happy, Sakura and karin are both annoying and useless characters.
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fanboy#1
    @Sheng Quan said:
    " @fanboy#1 said:
    " @albanmanson: exactly its like hes blind lol but really he should be mad at madara because madara helped itachi and madara is using him now but sasuke knows that and the both of them are trying to use each other until they have no use for themalso (this is full of spoiler if u watch the anime) i cant believe he was about to kill sakura which is an example of his ruthlessness and also of what he did to karin was really shady she was a lot of help "
    You have to remember that Sasuke, neither trusts or likes Madara. He's said that he doesen't consider hima  partner, and is just working with him to further his own goals. I wouldn't be surpised if he turned on him in the near future.  I was happy, Sakura and karin are both annoying and useless characters. "

i know thats why i said they are both using each other for their own sake with the cruelest intentions possible
    Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Red_Blade

naruto is gay

Sheng Quan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sheng Quan
    @fanboy#1 said:
    " @Sheng Quan said:
    " @fanboy#1 said:
    You have to remember that Sasuke, neither trusts or likes Madara. He's said that he doesen't consider hima  partner, and is just working with him to further his own goals. I wouldn't be surpised if he turned on him in the near future.  I was happy, Sakura and karin are both annoying and useless characters. "
    i know thats why i said they are both using each other for their own sake with the cruelest intentions possible "
    Must have missed that part lol Itachi must be turning in his grave for what Sasuke is doing.
    Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Retnex

If Kakashi loses to a tired/injured Sasuke....
    It better be because Madara interfered or something.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I doubt they'll have Kakashi fight him, like do you really think they won't have another battle with Naruto and Sasuke?

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fanboy#1
    @Red_Blade said:
    "naruto is gay "
    i wonder what posting in a thread about NARUTO makes you?
    @Sheng Quan: lol it happens
    @Retnex: or madara helped or most likely let kakshi kill sasuke take sasuke's eye and maybe kill kakshi and take his eye
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:
    yea naruto will want to fight him and hes in sage mode but im thinking hes going to have a little breakdown and start crying for sasuke to comeback and then kakshi will fight him
    Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Retnex
    @fanboy#1: 
    If they kill Sasuke I will be a very happy man.
    But I doubt that will happen. In fact, I believe the only reason Danzo lost was because Sasuke can't die, for plot. 
    (I don't like Danzo either.)
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fanboy#1
    @Retnex:
    i have to disagree sasuke woulda kicked his @$$ either way PIS was how danzo was able to use 10 sharignans and use a secret forbidden jutsu 2nd since danzo isnt an uchia each sharignan should take up more chakra then it would against a regular uchia so if he's using 10 sharignans (not all at once) his chakra should have been drained 3rd forbidden techniques use the most chakra so if danzo used an UCHIA forbidden technique it should take up all his chakra ex kakshi is the prime example of what im talking about he wears a bandage but so does danzo but his chakras werent going on low with each use 
    yea if sasuke dies it'll be pretty bittersweet 
    i hate danzo!
    Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Andras

I disagree, Danzo was an amazing character, who acted like a real ninja, but to each their own.

@fanboy#1: The reason he was able to use so many sharigans, is because of hashirama's DNA, giving him a much larger chakra reserve.

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fanboy#1
    @Andras:
    hashirama wasnt an uchia either though but he did have a large chakra reserve also it wouldnt have been the same as hashirama because tenzo wasnt the same either 
    nd i hate orochimaru
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Wow.. Someone is in a bad mood >.>

Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Andras
    @fanboy#1 said:
    " @Andras: hashirama wasnt an uchia either though but he did have a large chakra reserve also it wouldnt have been the same as hashirama because tenzo wasnt the same either nd i hate orochimaru "
    Maybe not, but as you said, he had a large ammount of chakra, that was quite unique. How many shinobi, would be able to bend the tailed beasts to their will. Danzo only used all those sharingan at once, in a short ammount of time, and he used inazagi on eah one rather quickly. It wasen't like he was keeping them active for  hours or days on end.

Really? Orochimaru is the best villlain in the series. I still believe he will return through kabuto
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @Andras: Orochimaru is the best villain ^_^
    Monkey D. Ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Monkey D. Ace
    @fanboy#1 said:
    " i hate sasuke now he changed a lot i cant believe hes mad at everyone else for what his own brother nd his master did its kinda stupid and sasuke is physco now "
    This is the real Sasuke. He started out bent on revenge, and after the death of his brother, his hunger has grown.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @Monkey D. Ace said:
    " @fanboy#1 said:
    This is the real Sasuke. He started out bent on revenge, and after the death of his brother, his hunger has grown. "
    That is SO true ^^
    Monkey D. Ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Monkey D. Ace
    @Andras:@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Orochimaru is second best as I see it. Best ever villain in Naruto is Tobi when he is funny. When his humor stopped, he fell from the number one spot. :P
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @Monkey D. Ace: Lmao Tobi kinda of appeared out of nowhere :P But i do like his character XD
    rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rein

To be honest i hate the cast of naruto with the exception Of Kakashi. anyway I don't see kakashi having a chance. Sasuke is better in every aspect. Lighting, occular jutsu, taijutsu. It's a complete mismatch.

Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Andras
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @Andras: Orochimaru is the best villain ^_^ "
    ^^

@Monkey D. Ace said:
    " @Andras:@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Orochimaru is second best as I see it. Best ever villain in Naruto is Tobi when he is funny. When his humor stopped, he fell from the number one spot. :P "

Yeah but Tobi was to much of a good boy, to be counted as a viilain :P

@rein said:
    " To be honest i hate the cast of naruto with the exception Of Kakashi. anyway I don't see kakashi having a chance. Sasuke is better in every aspect. Lighting, occular jutsu, taijutsu. It's a complete mismatch. "

Not every aspet. Kakashi will have a wider range of jutsu's to fall back on, and I would say his taijutsu is better, due to experience, and being around the likes of Guy. But Sasuke has him beat were it matters. Better sharingan user.
    Monkey D. Ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Monkey D. Ace
    @rein: Sasuke is not better in every way. True he may have Itachi's MS techniques, but Kakashi has much more experience, and is smarter, along with his own unique MS move, Kamui. And Kakashi may have better control over the power now. Sasuke still has the upper hand though.
    Monkey D. Ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Monkey D. Ace
    @Andras: lol Good boy! :D Those were the days. :(
    Avatar image for crimsonspider89
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28  Edited By crimsonspider89

Sasuke has fallen to his desire for vengeance, all he is obsessed with. Sakura is not an useless character. Neither was Karin. But each to there own. We do not know how strong Kakashi is due to him most likely holding back due to allies being around. Like the other Hokages have in the past. Kakashi is an Hokage level ninja and probably has several jutsus he has not shown.And Kakashi has better genjutsus, Sasuke only beats him due to Tsukoymi. Plus, Kakashi can use up to three elements. As shown with him being able to use water, earth and lightning jutsus. This gives him more possibilities. Sasuke at full strength vs Kakashi would be a good fight but Kakashi is gonna own weakened Sasuke. Plus Kakashi nearly defeated Deva path Pein with just him and Choji. He is a master tactician with only Shikamaru being one of the few better. 

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By fanboy#1
    @Andras:
    yea hes my favorite dead ninja the first hokage but i still believe it shud of took up most of his chakra but weilding all those tailed beasts takes an exponential amount of chakra also i think naruto might have the same power as hashirama because he is the descendant of him and the main character, whos will prob learn how to control the beasts once madara releases them 
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By fanboy#1
    @Monkey D. Ace said:
    " @rein: Sasuke is not better in every way. True he may have Itachi's MS techniques, but Kakashi has much more experience, and is smarter, along with his own unique MS move, Kamui. And Kakashi may have better control over the power now. Sasuke still has the upper hand though. "

no he doesnt his sharignan is basically used up i believe after this fight if he uses it he'll go blind and try to take kakshi's eyes if madara kills him cuz sasuke is to weak to kill him or he could get eyes from that chamber madara has

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.