Follow

Sasquatch

Character » Sasquatch appears in 952 issues.

A long-time member of Alpha Flight, Walter Langkowski has the ability to transform at will into the fearsome and powerful Sasquatch. He gained his powers while trying to duplicate the conditions that had created the Hulk, but inadvertently fused his body with the essence of the Great Beast, Tanaraq, instead.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN !!!

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok ok I just found out that Sasquatch was turned into a woman ? When did this happen ? How did this happen ? Did he ever get turned back into a man ? What kind of world im living in. First there are gay superheroes now a gender changed Sasquatch. No offence but its stuff like this that makes me want to rap my lips around a f&*king glock.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I found this pic...

No Caption Provided

One thing I don't understand. Why is the hair white ? Souldend Walter have blond hair even as a Woman ?

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Ok ok I just found out that Sasquatch was turned into a woman ? When did this happen ? How did this happen ? Did he ever get turned back into a man ? What kind of world im living in. First there are gay superheroes now a gender changed Sasquatch. No offence but its stuff like this that makes me want to rap my lips around a f&*king glock.

Might want to see a shrink about that.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @TheCrowbar said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Or just pull the trigger next time 
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@TheCrowbar said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Or just pull the trigger next time

Ok that last part was a Joke. Anyway dose anybody have a comment about this topic ? I still have questions ?

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@TheCrowbar said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Or just pull the trigger next time

Suicide is never a good thing nor is the encouragement of such.

magnuskhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By magnuskhan

@Kid_Omega_Prime: His body was destroyed, so he went into differnet dimensions to find a mindless body. He came across a early alpha flight villian who's body didn't have a mind so that's how that happen.

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By scuzz2.0

@Kid_Omega_Prime:

LOL! the first time i read that i thought you said you "wanted to wrap your lips around a big fucking COCK"

what are you, 90 years old? welcome to progress you asshat

abcdsause

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: yes walter was turned back and his soul went into the wrong body that why the whole thing happened

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.