Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2?

#1 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk about you, but I really enjoyed it. The series got better and better, And if it does return THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

#2 Posted by G-Man (32081 posts) - - Show Bio

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Ausiello-Scoop-Fox/800037914

So it looks like the show just might be back for a second season. It hasn't been officially confirmed yet. I'll admit I've only seen the first episode 'cause iTunes had it for free. I have the ep's on my dvr but haven't had time to watch them (too much time on here). I thought the first episode was decent. Not sure how the rest of the season went. I was surprised that it wasn't canceled after a few episodes like some shows are. Does that mean it continued to be decent or was it just because there wasn't much else on?

Staff Online
#3 Posted by G-Man (32081 posts) - - Show Bio

Someday I'll get to watching them!

Staff Online
#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

FOX Schedules T:SCC Marathon; Season 2 Premiere Date Confirmed!

SHE'S BACK!

FOX has announced that a marathon of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles in August is scheduled to prepare fans for the two-hour second season premiere on September 8.

Season 1 episodes will be shown on an almost daily basis at 9PM on August 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 24. Then, just about two weeks later is the premiere!

New Characters

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is currently seeking two new actresses to join the cast of the show for Season Two.

"Becky" is a teenage girl (high school age) and is said to be a "hot hipster." She's probably going to be a love interest for John.

"Catherine" is the CEO of a major organization and is said to be "unusually Earthy." She'll be in her 30's or early 40's.

We'll let you know when and if any casting announcements are made. Both roles are said to be series regulars.

Other Spoilers

• Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles executive producer Josh Friedman spoke with members of the press in early May about the upcoming second season of the show.
  • Summer Glau will be back, in full force.
  • Brian Austin Green is joining the cast as a series regular, so, no New 90210 for him.
  • Some very minor spoilers from Mr. Friedman: "The show is about the family and everything that concerns the family concerns us. Last year, John was still in denial and didn’t want the problems of being a hero. This season will be his coming of age year. John will grow up and what will be interesting is that as the boy grows into a man, the less he’ll needs his mother. Sara’s ex will also be back. As will Agent Ellison. And I think it’s fair to say that Agent Ellison has seen some things that will make him re-consider everything he’s known before."
  • Friedman is not big on the idea of cameos, so we probably won't be seeing Linda Hamilton or Michael Biehn.
  • The goal is for next season to incorporate more action. More "Future War" episodes are possible, but they are the most expensive to make, and the msot time consuming.

M
#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio
Screams like a girl ad Faints

Sweet! I can't wait for it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.