Is Sarah Charles Black of White?

#1 Posted by ChadwickDavis (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or did Sarah Charles change races in a few years? Dont get me wrong, I' m fine with it either way, but considering the fact that she is a more well known supporting character (at least with the Teen titans) it seems a bit odd...I mean what would happen if someone changed Lois Lane, Lucy Lang, Barbara Gordon, or Silver St. Cloud into a Black woman, asian, or hispanic? Not that there is anything wrong with it but given the fact that she just racially  jumped ship out of the blue it seems reckless. 

Any Takers.    

#2 Posted by Redtha (58 posts) - - Show Bio

She changed races? When?

#3 Posted by ChadwickDavis (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Exhibit A

Exhibit B 

@Redtha:
Any Questions?  

#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChadwickDavis:  Maybe she just got a tan or something...
#5 Posted by Redtha (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's that scan from? Perhaps someone uploaded it to the wrong page. If it is Sarah maybe it's supposed to be Sarah Simms and not Sarah Charles.

#6 Posted by Captain13 (3385 posts) - - Show Bio

She's Black and always has been. Someone confused her with Cyborg's other gf Sarah Simms and added Sarah Simms pictures to the gallery.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.