Who do you think is better for Sara, Jackie or Patrick

#1 Posted by iceman01 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jackie is better for Sara because Jackie is the father of Sara's baby so I think they should get together and get to know each other and do whats best for their child,Hope.

#2 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Patrick actually loves her, and Jackie wasn't exactly in control when they did it.

Although I'd like to see Jackie and Sara get together one day for the hell of it, Patrick is better for her.

#3 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't jackie and Sara have a moment at the end of first born?

An I think they be a cool couple. But you know the whole can't have sex thing will probably get in the way of the relationship.

#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

no contest,me

#5 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"no contest,me"

Nice.

#6 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Who is Sara,Jackie and Patrick and why does anyone give a shyt?"

sara is witchblade,i forget who the other ones are

@Blue Lantern 2814 "i know"
Post Edited:2008-01-26 22:26:52

#7 Posted by iceman01 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie is the bearer of the darkness and Patrick is Sara's lover.

#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

iceman01 says:

"Jackie is the bearer of the darkness and Patrick is Sara's lover. "

yeah,but there not better then me for her

#9 Posted by iceman01 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

just think of it Jackie and Sara together that would be a very cool thing if you think about it and what will happen to them in the top cow universe

#10 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie isn't good for anyone. Once he gets lucky and her womb fills with life, his head instantly explodes, while he's still on top of her. Not even any time for cooling off and watching Leno while smoking a pack of Kools.

#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Gleason and Pezzini

Estacado and Baptiste

#12 Posted by Baal Zak (355 posts) - - Show Bio
What a happy family :D
#13 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie and Sara

#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Baal Zak said:
"
What a happy family :D
"
is that from Broken Trinity: WItchblade?
#15 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Gleason and Pezzini

Estacado and Baptiste"
Agreed.
#16 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
Estacado and Baptiste"
You've got to be kidding..
#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"pixelized said:
Estacado and Baptiste"
You've got to be kidding.."
not in the slightest. Jackie and Sara are in lust. Anytime you'd put having sex with someone over a relationship means you're not in it for the right reasons. Baptiste is someone he could grow to love.
#18 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"TheDrifter said:
"pixelized said:
Estacado and Baptiste"
not in the slightest. Jackie and Sara are in lust. Anytime you'd put having sex with someone over a relationship means you're not in it for the right reasons. Baptiste is someone he could grow to love."
Baptise is annoying as hell. You expect a Mob Boss to be able to deal with her?   Lust? Sex? It was'nt even Jackie who was ahem..."Doing it". Technically, it was the Darkness. Besides that. judging by the way he held Hope and had Finnegan look after Sara and Hope for him.

I'd say he's in love for the right reasons.

and yes, I read Broken Trinity finally.
#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"pixelized said:
"TheDrifter said:
"pixelized said:
Estacado and Baptiste"
not in the slightest. Jackie and Sara are in lust. Anytime you'd put having sex with someone over a relationship means you're not in it for the right reasons. Baptiste is someone he could grow to love."
Baptise is annoying as hell. You expect a Mob Boss to be able to deal with her?   Lust? Sex? It was'nt even Jackie who was ahem..."Doing it". Technically, it was the Darkness. Besides that. judging by the way he held Hope and had Finnegan look after Sara and Hope for him.

I'd say he's in love for the right reasons.

and yes, I read Broken Trinity finally."
Congratulations on reading broken trinity, but you're missing out on alot in witchblade.

How would you even know Dani is annoying, she was nothing but the midwife for Sara in BT, and had maybe 3 lines in the entire story.

Anyway, the lusting i was referring to was from Broken Trinity: Witchblade where sara and jackie got caught in a moment and shared a kiss. moving on... Gleason, has been with Sara threw it all. He knows about the witchblade, her fighting evil, her having another man's baby, and nearly being killed by the angelus and he still stays next to her.
#20 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so conceited I thought this thread was about me.

#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

You are Sara Pezzini.

#22 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Drifter
Oooh, scratch that. I was thinking of FIrst Born were Dani played the mid wife. It was in Broken Trinity where Sara asked Dani to Babysit and was never seen onscreen again. So how you got a feel for her entire character based off of a "Sure Sara, i'll watch Hope" is beyond me

#23 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio

What are the chances of that Ian guy?

#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

already come and gone.

#25 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"already come and gone."

Well If she accepts the Jackie guy shouldn't that the Ian guy is not beyond?
#26 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
G-w-D said:
"pixelized said:
"already come and gone."
Well If she accepts the Jackie guy shouldn't that the Ian guy is not beyond?"
huh??? Ian used her, he has no more chances with Sara
#27 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"G-w-D said:
"pixelized said:
"already come and gone."
huh??? Ian used her, he has no more chances with Sara"
Well she was able to get with Jackie despite his character flaws why couldn't she do th same for Ian?
#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
G-w-D said:
"pixelized said:
"G-w-D said:
"pixelized said:
"already come and gone."
huh??? Ian used her, he has no more chances with Sara"
Well she was able to get with Jackie despite his character flaws why couldn't she do th same for Ian?"
Her relationship with Ian already happened and failed because he used her. Why would she let him back?
#29 Posted by 1eyejoker (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Jackie just because I'm a Darkness fan. It seems like Gleason isn't really doing it for Sara, he's a nice guy but that's not what gets Sara's juices flowing. Jackie's got history with Sara, not always sexual and not always cordial but history nonetheless and these days he seems a bit less reckless. Don't get me wrong he can still be as violent as ever and is still a consummate horndog, but he seems a bit more tame. Perhaps ready to settle down?

And you gotta admit, they make a great team.

#30 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio

Gleason Has always been tailing Sara, like a lost puppy it's obvious she doesn't feel that way or him hes stuck in the friends zone

As for Jakie first time Sara met that guy she immediatly thought he was Ian despite Ian being Dead wishfull thinking much, and as Soon as Jackie got up close he called im a perv, Hell Ian didn't get that response off Sara  despite killing michael and beating her in a fight hell she didn't object

It's been a while since i read WB but as Sara shared dreams with anyone other than Ian within moments of knowing each other?

#31 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't they share dreams because of the witchblade?

#32 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"didn't they share dreams because of the witchblade?"

I don't think so, to the best of my memory it happened after liberty island before Ian absrbed the witchblade

But even if it was The Witchblade Host connection is on the deepest level to be connected by that after only 1 meeting that speaks volumes
#33 Posted by Ghoulhunter99 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@1eyejoker: I totality agree with you on that. Jackie and Sara are perfect for each other, and do make a good team.

#34 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Patrick.

Jackie,s gonna do what,s best for jackie even if he love,s sara he well screw her over in the end.

#35 Posted by daredevil21134 (11925 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither,I like the current guy she has now

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.