What is her relationship with Jackie?

#1 Posted by MichonneHack27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Just asking cause I've only reading one of the graphic novels. And there are no nearby comic stores. So to those that have read it, what is her relationship with Jackie/Darkness? Are they attracted to each other? Were they once involved?
#2 Posted by Aeroman (495 posts) - - Show Bio

All I know is that Jackie is the father of their baby Hope because Sara was in a coma and then the darkness took over Jackie's body and impregnated her while she was still in a coma that's all I know

#3 Posted by Nuec_Sol (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Aeroman is right about how Hope came to be. Do the relation between their artifacts Sara and Jackie have crossed paths and teamed up but they always part after doing so. Also they were never a couple but in recent history the writers have hinted that there is some form of attraction between them.    

#4 Posted by howler412 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

There is an attraction, between them, it is sort of explored in Artifacts #9 when they sort of consummate a sort of relationship. she has said Jackie is attractive (I don't remember where, I think when both she and Dani had halves of the witchblade.) But if anything will go further it remains to be seen.

#5 Posted by JacobSkinner (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@MichonneHack27 said:

Just asking cause I've only reading one of the graphic novels. And there are no nearby comic stores. So to those that have read it, what is her relationship with Jackie/Darkness? Are they attracted to each other? Were they once involved?

Having read all 150 issues of Witchblade, I can honestly say she doesn't like Jackie at all. After all, she is a cop and Jackie is (Or was not too sure) a hitman for the mob.

#6 Posted by shogun831 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@JacobSkinner:

She liked him enough to have sex with him, and Sara herself has said that Jackie is one of the bad guys but not a badman. She likes him as long as he isnt doing anything considered "evil"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.