Small question about his powers...

#1 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

If he can turn to sand (as well as the color of it) and then return to his normal human form (and color) then wouldn't he be capable of morphing to at least LOOK like a different person? There may be a reason why he can't or he may have even done it once in the comics, but I don't know.. Your thoughts?

#2 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaaaaaaaanyone?

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30146 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be.

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I like your enthusiasm and words of wisdom

#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30146 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"lol I like your enthusiasm and words of wisdom
"

:P
#6 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Magneto said:
"If he can turn to sand (as well as the color of it) and then return to his normal human form (and color) then wouldn't he be capable of morphing to at least LOOK like a different person? There may be a reason why he can't or he may have even done it once in the comics, but I don't know.. Your thoughts?"
there has been an explenation to that, i think it was because morphing into another person went against his dna code or something
#7 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, thank you Voidheart, that does make sense and I can buy that for an explanation. Thanks for the response.

#8 Posted by Mr. Punisher (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if he could he would just be like a Marvel Clayface

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.