Follow

Sana Takeda

Person » Sana Takeda is credited in 221 issues.

Cocreator of Monstress and The Night Eaters

Sana Takeda's next project?

Kelseyizbwnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Kelseyizbwnage

With the cancellation of X-23, which I have yet to be okay with. :( Any thoughts on Sana Takeda's next project? Anything you guys would particularly like to see her work her magic on? Personally, I think her working on a little bit of Morning Glories would be gorgeous, or maybe throw her into some Xmen Legacy. Thoughts?

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ARMIV2

I'd really like to see her do something with the Avengers.

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ImperiousRix

It's tough to say, because her style is so distinct from anything else going on in the Marvel universe. I'd say the natural progression would be to put her on one of the X-Books, but the problem is I don't read enough of those titles to be able to see her work consistently.

I see her coming in as an artist for a Marvel mini or limited series, if anything. I definitely will miss both her, and Phil Noto's work, as they made X-23 something truly special. Still coming to grips with the series being cancelled myself, and hoping that it finishes strong if only to let Marvel know what a huge mistake they made by cancelling it.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

let her go do manga books where she belongs....her art was the worst thing about X-23 imo

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.