Warner Bros. Presents "EXTRA at Comic-Con"

Posted by G-Man (35119 posts) - - Show Bio

As we get closer and closer to to San Diego Comic-Con, it's always impressive to see how much is going on. Warner Bros. Entertainment announced their plans to expand on the activities. For the first time, they will present Extra at Comic-Con®.

This will be a free outdoor festival happening in San Diego's Bayfront Park July 12-14 during Comic-Con International. Bayfront Park is between the convention center and the HIlton San Diego Bayfront hotel.

The 60,000 square foot outdoor entertainment event will feature the Extra stage in which Q&As, live performances, screenings and interviews will take place. This is free to the public and you'll be able to see stars fromThe Big Bang Theory, Fringe, The Vampire Diaries as well as all six Batmobiles. There will also video game demos including the upcoming Lord of the Rings game.

For more information, you can follow them on Twitter @TheWBdotcom.

Staff
#1 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#2 Posted by Master_Thief (774 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham city 3 please!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by luke_kerridge (142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Master_Thief: When did Arkham City 2 come out?

#4 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

@luke_kerridge said:

@Master_Thief: When did Arkham City 2 come out?

He's referring to Arkham Asylum being #1 and Arkham City being #2. He means the third one.

#5 Posted by luke_kerridge (142 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMess1428: I know, I was being sarcastic.

#6 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's my Superman video game DC?

#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

The upcoming LOTR game intrigues me.

#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_ said:

Where's my Superman video game DC?

Sigh......

#9 Posted by wowylied (238 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by zzax (50 posts) - - Show Bio

The number of things going on outside of SDCC this year is almost overwhelming. Between this and NerdHQ, Geek and Sundry, Xbox Lounge etc, there is a ton to do without even going to the con. Good news and bad news I guess. It is almost too much to see. But on the other hand, it is getting to the point where you could have a great time down there without even buying a badge

#11 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9095 posts) - - Show Bio

That sounds awesome! I wish I was going to San Diego Comic Con this year

#12 Posted by Suprman (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Batmobile!!

#13 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by tea8765 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds good

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.