Sideshow Collectibles San Diego Comic-Conn 2012 Sneak Peeks

Posted by G-Man (34126 posts) - - Show Bio

It's crazy to believe that San Diego Comic-Con is a month away. What the heck? There is always so much to see and one of the premiere booths to check out is Sideshow Collectibles.' You should know by know by now how amazing their products are. The question is, what will they be bringing this year?

To answer that, Sideshow has shared a sneak peek at some of the product they'll be bringing. As usual, it's going to blow you away.

Batman Premium Format Figure – 1:4 Scale

Think about that, a 1:4 scale, not 1:6. They have a landing page for this product here, but you'll have to keep checking to see when it's updated.

Actually, that's not much of a tease, right? Well, because Sideshow is so kind, they actually sent us this following image as well:

Again, check out this link to see more when it becomes available.

It's not just Batman that will be unveiled at SDCC. There will also be a Catwoman figure.

Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure – 1:2 Scale

It's hard to imagine what a 1:2 scale Catwoman figure will look like but you can bet we'll definitely be checking it out at SDCC. Here's a link that will eventually have more information on Catwoman.

Want some more sneak peeks? Sideshow is being very generous and is allowing you guys to get an early look before these are shown on their website. THIS will be the link for more information. Check out these other teases:

Sideshow will have a Galactus Maquette, Hawkeye Premium Format Figure and Doctor Doom Legendary Scale Figure on display.

They will also have a Chewbecca Premium Format Figure (From Empire Strikes Back) coming but that will not be on display at SDCC. Here's a tease anyway (The outline of Chewbecca is made out the script of the first scene he is in from Empire Strikes Back):

If you want one last tease, here's our coverage of Sideshow's booth last year.

We plan to amp up our Sideshow coverage this year.

Staff
#1 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7818 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice indeed

#2 Posted by danhimself (22547 posts) - - Show Bio

a 1:2 scale Catwoman??!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

and a 1:4 scale Batman...time to start saving!!!!

#3 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sideshow collectibles look awesome this year

#4 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

WANT! Man, if I won the lottery, I would geek out and buy all their figures

#5 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

ughhhhh this always happens, why do sdcc always have these exclusive that i want and force to pay ten times the normal value on ebay just to get....UGH! The Uncanny X-Force Marvel Legends figure set, the Marvel Universe Baron Zemo, Radioactive man set, etc etc...

#6 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

GIGGITY...

#7 Posted by CitizenJP (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Bow before Galactus!

#8 Posted by GothamBat (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Shut up and take my money!

#9 Posted by ravisher (690 posts) - - Show Bio

if i had a big house with extra money

#10 Posted by edtie97 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I want to go by an action figure now.

#11 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I could afford this sort of stuff. That Galactus looks awesome.

#12 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Mhmm shiny black ass.

#13 Posted by lronMan (29 posts) - - Show Bio

They're all amazing!

#14 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravisher said:

if i had a big house with extra money

egg-cactaly

#15 Posted by tmena (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53: lol

#16 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for showing something more we can't afford.

#17 Posted by TheGodofThunder (598 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Galactus!!! I hate being an adult and having bills! Why?!

#18 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

GIGGITY...

Dat A$$

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.